Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Delph,i think he can still be very useful,id even be tempted to include him in the derby tonight as his energy,and mentality,is in short supply elsewhere.However,if he has no future here,i would want to see a fee of at least 15m.

I like Delph,i think he can still be very useful,id even be tempted to include him in the derby tonight as his energy,and mentality,is in short supply elsewhere.However,if he has no future here,i would want to see a fee of at least 15m.

Agreed on all points. He's worth more than the cut price £7m we paid for him and as much as I love Fernandinho, I don't think he's doing anything at the moment that Delph isn't capable of.

Would add an extra bit of bite this evening to combat that scumbag Fellaini.

Agreed on both points. 15m is the absolute minimum I would take for him, we need to start getting better value for players we sell. Chelsea would sell Delph for 30m.

Agreed on both points. 15m is the absolute minimum I would take for him, we need to start getting better value for players we sell. Chelsea would sell Delph for 30m.

Is that the same Chelsea who sold De Bruyne for £15m?

Outside of some Chines club buying Oscar and Ramires, which is pot luck, Chelsea are nothing special with regards to player sales.

Is that the same Chelsea who sold De Bruyne for £15m?

Outside of some Chines club buying Oscar and Ramires, which is pot luck, Chelsea are nothing special with regards to player sales.
They got a decent price from PSG for Luiz.

They got a decent price from PSG for Luiz.

They paid £25m + Matic to Benfica for Luiz, sold him for £40m and then bought him back for £30m.

So in total they've paid £55m for him and got £40m back. They also spent £25m bringing Matic back in between.

Overall I doubt anyone in Chelsea's boardroom boasts about that whole business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.