Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be disappointed if this means he is our alternative to Pogba.

Delph doesn't get in our starting XI as it is.

Decent squad player though and will replace Milner pretty much like for like.

This is why I think it will all end in tears and he will be gone within 2 seasons. We've promised something we can't deliver just to get him to sign for us and make up the HG numbers. Once the penny drops and he's warming the bench for every CL and PL game against the big teams he will start to moan about lack of football.

Agreed that he's no Pogba but I think he's got quality that will come out even more when he's training and playing with Yaya, Silva, Aguero etc day in day out. Sometimes what it takes for a player to make a step up is to play in a team full of world-class players

i think he is a good player, but i dont understand why he is coming. He is captain of villa and in the england squad, he's going to be on the bench for a lot of our games. saying that if he's as good as barry was then he will be in the team

This is why I think it will all end in tears and he will be gone within 2 seasons. We've promised something we can't deliver just to get him to sign for us and make up the HG numbers. Once the penny drops and he's warming the bench for every CL and PL game against the big teams he will start to moan about lack of football.

Had we not needed HG players we wouldn't have signed him.

I am a little surprised he is happy to move on with the Euro's around the corner because this move could be international suicide.

i think he is a good player, but i dont understand why he is coming. He is captain of villa and in the england squad, he's going to be on the bench for a lot of our games. saying that if he's as good as barry was then he will be in the team

He is coming because he is ambitious and wants to win things...

He is never going to win anything at Villa..

Fantastic signing, with his work ethic i can see him becoming a cult figure with the City fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.