Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a 'confirmed flapper' this will get a bit of stick: But the blind optimism of some on here is just as bad as the pessimism I'm sometimes guilty of.

Serious question to the optimistic, here:

The portent of this signing going to shit is foreboding and ominous. How are your alarm bells not ringing that the summer is going the way of 2012?
A fucking men.

Delph will regret this when we win the Premiership next May whilst he's in the bottom half with Villa.

Oh well, at least he's got a disasterous Euro 2016 to look forward to aswell.

If he rejected us from the start, I'd have said he was loyal to Villa. But Delph clearly wanted to leave and then bottled it at the last minute.

I though Delph would be a good signing, but he's clearly weak mentally so I'm happy we haven't signed him.

As a 'confirmed flapper' this will get a bit of stick: But the blind optimism of some on here is just as bad as the pessimism I'm sometimes guilty of.

The portent of this signing going to shit is foreboding and ominous. How are your alarm bells not ringing that the summer is going the way of 2012?
Because it's only the 11th of July?

This summer is going to be a disaster you can see it just the way it's panning out. Most on here will still be clinging onto hope come 2nd September

I can only assume he's worried that he'll play les of a role at City than at Villa (which he would have done) and how that will affect his England chances. Can't really blame him for that, however it's fair to say he's wasted City's time, and changing your mind at the 11th hour, on the day you're due to have a medical, do the interview, sign the forms etc is a bit of a dicks trick.

Leaves City in the lurch somewhat though, we still need to fill the homegrown quota, and we'd clearly earmarked Delph as someone to help us there.

Delph will regret this when we win the Premiership next May whilst he's in the bottom half with Villa.

Oh well, at least he's got a disasterous Euro 2016 to look forward to aswell.

If he rejected us from the start, I'd have said he was loyal to Villa. But Delph clearly wanted to leave and then bottled it at the last minute.

I though Delph would be a good signing, but he's clearly weak mentally so I'm happy we haven't signed him.

Do you actually believe we'll win the "premiership" with the current squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.