Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like someone who isn't interested in regular game time (or being involved in the world cup). Knows City is his last top club. Enjoys the perks of it (and wages). And is not willing to let it go easily. Even if it means getting almost no game time.

I respect Joe Hart's stance more. He knew he wasn't wanted or needed. And took a big step down in his career, just to play. Couldn't have been easy after so many years at the "top".

Joe Hart wouldn't have been allowed to stay though. Delph might. The point with Hart is the club didn't want him around. Completely different situations...with Delph they just don't want to pay him anymore.

Joe Hart wouldn't have been allowed to stay though. Delph might. The point with Hart is the club didn't want him around. Completely different situations...with Delph they just don't want to pay him anymore.

I'm a bit confused. Of course he could stay, He just wouldn't have gotten any game time.

And if we don't want to pay Delph anymore. Then we obviously don't want him to stay either.

Since him staying means: We won't get a transfer fee now to lower our net spend. And we'll have to continue to pay his 80k/a week wages or whatever he is on. And he won't be of much (if any) use. Since he is about 7th or 8th choice in midfield.

Cant even see him getting in the League cup team. Baffling that in a world cup year he doesnt want to be going to a club he will start at every week.
No idea why we signed him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.