Falcao bid - Marca

Dont post alot on transfers, but out of RVP, Canani, Skrtle ect ,,
Falcoa is the the one who really would excite me ..

wouldn`t mind De Rossi too

sky tot said:
Dont post alot on transfers, but out of RVP, Canani, Skrtle ect ,,
Falcoa is the the one who really would excite me ..

wouldn`t mind De Rossi too

Wow!
Canani
Skrtle
Falcoa

I have to hand it to you though, you got RVP and De Rossi right. :)

Having said that, - De Rostzi and Folcoa would be immense.

falcao is a beast imo and his next move will be to a top top club and make him a superstar, imo again! i'd love him here but for the price he'd cost tevez and dzeko would probably have to leave. nice to dream though..

Have always said if we sign a striker I want it to be him. Good dribbler, fair bit of pace, amazing heading ability, great finisher and very strong. Only problem is he will be competing with Mario for penalties, takes them exactly the same way and just pauses before placing it perfectly.

Tevez City said:
No player will form better partnership with Aguero more than Tevez.

Lets enjoy them for a season or two, and then spend +30 mil on another WC Striker.
Actually if you go by stats and overall performances (over the course of a full season *ahem*) then Dzeko and Aguero is our best partnership.

Football guy said:
not heard much about this , is marca trustable?

Bwahahahahahah...oh, you were serious.

Oh man, Marca are worse than bad. They are the paper of Real Madrid, and they are so in their pocket it makes a mockery of any accusations we have of anti-City bias in the media. Marca are frequently slipped cues by Real's leadership and are used to either unsettle Real's transfer targets or unhinge their league rivals. If Marca have an exclusive on a transfer, it either involves Real or it's being done for reasons which suit Real's plans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.