Fallout 4

Script Extender 0.11 is out, there's a beta patch available for the main game on Steam, Nexus Mod Manager is up and rocking and FalloutSnip is now working which means some non-texture based mods are appearing.

I've just got one that adds more tracks to Diamond City Radio.

Also, I cannot for the life of me get these two songs out of my head

Oh wow, the old school racism is immense in that. Amazing. I get the point of the song, its just so....hilariously un-PC. Mint though.

On a similar note, had 'The Wanderer' in my head since I saw the first trailer. Fucking tune.

Script Extender 0.11 is out, there's a beta patch available for the main game on Steam, Nexus Mod Manager is up and rocking and FalloutSnip is now working which means some non-texture based mods are appearing.

I've just got one that adds more tracks to Diamond City Radio.

Also, I cannot for the life of me get these two songs out of my head

Superbunnyop nailed it for me; we wish we hadn't played it in its current state, had waited for it to be patched and modded into the game it ought to be. There is an insanely good core economy/building game in there... I just can't deal with stuff like not being able to opt out of quests.

Angry Joe said more or less the same thing.

Am I right in thinking that the towns/settlements don't really serve that much of a purpose in the main quest?

Superbunnyop nailed it for me; we wish we hadn't played it in its current state, had waited for it to be patched and modded into the game it ought to be. There is an insanely good core economy/building game in there... I just can't deal with stuff like not being able to opt out of quests.

Angry Joe said more or less the same thing.

Am I right in thinking that the towns/settlements don't really serve that much of a purpose in the main quest?

You can opt out of every quest in the game outside of the tutorial ones and the main quest line.

Nothing apart from the main quest line is tied to the main quest line.

Random 2 Mirelurk kings just attacked me...bastards

ff4

I cannot get over how good this game is. Played all the previous ones. First two I think on PC, 3rd one on XBOX 360 and this one on Xbox one. I love the possibility to explore whatever you want, discovering new localities, stories behind the characters etc. Not sure about the base building. I struggle to build a straight wall never mind a fecking house. Some of the creations I saw on the internet are amazing. Mine, well ... even I am ashamed of my settlements. Proper dumps.

I cannot get over how good this game is. Played all the previous ones. First two I think on PC, 3rd one on XBOX 360 and this one on Xbox one. I love the possibility to explore whatever you want, discovering new localities, stories behind the characters etc. Not sure about the base building. I struggle to build a straight wall never mind a fecking house. Some of the creations I saw on the internet are amazing. Mine, well ... even I am ashamed of my settlements. Proper dumps.

I feel you mate, it took me 2hrs to work out how to get electricity and clean water for mine! I also used all my bloody copper and had to go rummaging around for a bit!

Just got this yesterday and played it for a couple of hours last night. Its the first time i've played this kind of open world game where you "stat" up, so, some help needed.

1. Should you just pick everything up? If yes, ive come across toolboxes and drawers where it gives me the option to transfer stuff into them. If I put stuff in there, will they be available map wide, or just in that actual drawer / desk / toolbox?
2. What does the stuff do? Ive just done the first mission in concord and got the power armour, i get the feeling metal will help me upgrade it?

and finally, whats the deal with the workshops where you can build roofs / walls etc?

Hopefully that'll give me some scope! Enjoyed it last night though for a few hours, think its something ill get into.

Must have put in well over 100 hours now and my map still has plenty of space for areas to be unlocked lol.

Great game I've finished twice and need a 3rd finish for all the PS4 trophies. I managed to save and load between games to get the 1s I'd miss so I didn't need to fully restart.

Just Cause 3 for me next another open world game :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.