Family Stand ST card holders

## SUPER KUN ##

If you have a spare ticket available at all from now till the end of the season can you please pm me if your not planning on showing up! Wanted to go today and couldn't and was pissed of to turn on the telly and to see the empty seats!

If you have a spare ticket available at all from now till the end of the season can you please pm me if your not planning on showing up! Wanted to go today and couldn't and was pissed of to turn on the telly and to see the empty seats!

There was hardly any.

The usual have a go at the family stand, empty seats, no singing, happens in other parts of the ground but we'll ignore that.

There were hundreds.

Said from quatar. Meanwhile those that went. It was absolutely packed. Took a couple of minutes to fill up and of course many left early but it was full in the family stand. A lot moved back on the concourse as it was absolutely pissing it down. It was the fullest I had seen it all season,

Many of the lower tier in the family stand go and stand beneath the second tier overhang when it rains , you can see em from where I sit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.