Family Stand ST card holders

Hey singing section..... you were aweful today... as well as the rest of the stadium...quit having a go at the family stand.
Yup im a family stand man who takes my very young boys to watch the game they love.
For those who slag off the family stand and want it moved due to "lack of atmosphere", why dont you try shelling out on ticket at the other end instead of sitting amongst us to winge. talk about cake and eat it. if your only willing or able to afford a family stand ticket then learn to deal with its differrences. if not then jog on. kids and OAPS have just as much right as you to watch their team.
The people who sit near and around me with this attitude know who your are.... where are your kids??? how did you come by YOUR cheap ticket??....
RANT OVER!

The point being made had nothing to do with atmosphere mate, simply someone saying if people who aren't using tickets in the family stand would like to put them to good use then let him know.
So wind your fucking neck in!

mjpsb9.png

Was like that all match.

Don't feel bad, I am sure you thought you were right

2 minutes into the game you Arse!
You can't complain about the attendance when you're watching in your armchair.

Hmmmmm someones telling porkies:)

Pause it on full screen looks pritty full if you ask me..
Few seats dotted about but only to be expected hols/sickness..

What's with the rag seat sniffing?

Europa League lights out on the top deck:)

Last edited:
When I used to sit in the family stand a LOT of the seats around me - and the ones on TV were nearly always reserved for the youth players. These are the cheapest seats in the ground, hence why they probably give those up as complimentaries to the youth teams. Often though the youth team wouldn't turn up until half time (if at all) and would leave 25-30 minutes into the second half.

I agree with an earlier point that there should be a minimum required attendance to maintain your season ticket - and this would adversely affect me bcause it would mean my son might not be allowed a renewal due to starting working. Maybe attending 75% of games over two seasons would be fairer in case of immediate short term life changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.