Fans paying players at Southampton

Bonol said:
As i have said on other posts on Southampton, 99% of City fans dont care about what happens to southampton. Geographicaly it might as well be on the moon.

Sorry, Bonol, but there is a bigger picture. At the very least, shouldn't we be recruiting those fans to support 'the world's richest club' or did you have a specific limit on the distance from COMS where you can legitimately support the club from? In my view, nowhere is too remote on this planet anymore and most of the human race support clubs in places that they have never even been to. That's the 21st century for you.

In my view, nowhere is too remote on this planet
Well your not on this planet, your from Xanadu. And another point Southampton fans would not support city in a month of sundays mate because from a southampton point of view, geographicaly Manchester might as well be on the moon. Also we dont need x-southampton fans to support city, they might just start supporting someone else if the money runs out and we go into administration.

Bonol said:
In my view, nowhere is too remote on this planet
Well your not on this planet, your from Xanadu. And another point Southampton fans would not support city in a month of sundays mate because from a southampton point of view, geographicaly Manchester might as well be on the moon. Also we dont need x-southampton fans to support city, they might just start supporting someone else if the money runs out and we go into administration.

Why be so positive? We could all be dead from Swine flu within the week [the pigs did it].

And why you are barring people from supporting the club is simply a mystery to me.

Anyway, if you could be bothered to do the reseach, you'd know that Xanadu is my mythical palace of pleasure in my magnificent kingdom at the centre of the world. Sir, more reading and less negativity, please.

coleridge said:
Anyway, if you could be bothered to do the reseach, you'd know that Xanadu is my mythical palace of pleasure in my magnificent kingdom at the centre of the world. Sir, more reading and less negativity, please.

is it, i thought it was in africa, lol.

Bonol said:
you'd know that Xanadu is my mythical palace
Correct, not of this planet then, just an idea!.

No, it's more than an idea and is also a historical fact [I did politely ask you to do your homework].

I'll give you a starter for ten.

'A place where nobody dared to go
The love that we came to know
They call it Xanadu

And now, open your eyes and see
What we have made is real
We are in Xanadu'

warpig said:
coleridge said:

is it, i thought it was in africa, lol.

No, warpig, I shipped it over from China.

BWP + Blowtorch + C4 + Trip to the local bank = Southampton saved.

Matt Le Tiss can drive the getaway car.

In all seriousness, it's never a good thing when a club is in danger of going bust, particularly a club that has a bit of history.

15011147.JPG

Say's a lot about Southampton, when mythical places like Xanadu are more important.
In all seriousness, it's never a good thing when a club is in danger of going bust, particularly a club that has a bit of history.
All football clubs have a bit of history. Leicester went bust,Luton went bust, Rotherham went bust,Leeds went bust. so what, they dont disappear. I wish Leeds would though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.