Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

25 points total on my FH and a nice 100K+ riser. Won my BM H2H and 3 cup matches over opponents who either didn't have the chip, or unfortunately lost having red card Reguilon or not having Gibbs-White.

I took 0 hits in -4s to get to this week, and now have the old standby's back in not having to get out of some bad players going forward. The delta in being able to get a good green arrow and win those cups were worth it.

Now to see when the optimal BB will be in GW34 or 37 to play my WC around that.

Ended up with 28 points, with only 10 players (none of my subs were available to stand in for Ayoniwi). ..

1000012740.jpg

Up 342k places overall. Which doesn't make much of a dent when you're down around the 3m mark!

26 for me. I had gibby white as first sub but he didn't get on. Coufal my only player to get more than 2.

The only positive is the average was 12.

Very low average this week. Badly affected by the FA Cup, I'm guessing. Lots of City, utd, Liverpool and Chelsea players in teams. And Arsenal not having a game (two of my subs were Saliba and Saka). I'll probably need to take two or three -4s before the next GW, in order to get Haaland, Phil, Kev and possibly Darwin back in. I've got 11.4m in the bank. If needs be, I could live without Kev for another week. Maddison, Bailey and Ayoniwi out would raise just under 20m to add to the bank. So; 31.5m to spend. Haaland will be nearly half that on his own! Then just over 8 for Phil and 7.5 for Darwin; dippers home to Brighton on the sunday. Won't do anything until the international break is over anyway.

30 although I did take a -4 so 26 really.
Better than other people I'm in leagues with so worked out well.

I've subbed in Muniz for Morris for next game week.
Was going to go for gusto for doughty but that can wait a couple of weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.