Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Anyone picked a free hit team yet?
I used it a couple of weeks back. I've used my wildcard to bring in Son, Maddison and Watkins in place of Saka, Foden and Haaland. I plan to bring the city pair back for the Arsenal game.

1000012606.jpg

May see what I can do re getting Baldock out, seeing as the wildcard is still active. But I don't want to eat too much into what I have in the bank.

I used it a couple of weeks back. I've used my wildcard to bring in Son, Maddison and Watkins in place of Saka, Foden and Haaland. I plan to bring the city pair back for the Arsenal game.

View attachment 110015

May see what I can do re getting Baldock out, seeing as the wildcard is still active. But I don't want to eat too much into what I have in the bank.
That's not really the best use of a Wildcard tbh Jim. Do you need 2 keeper's both worth over £5M? You could free up a lot of funds by getting rid of one or going for one cheap keeper and a bargain basement back up. Do you want Salah long term? Gabriel or White are probably better option's than Saliba and cheaper, more chance of attacking return's. Gordon is injured, Solanke has been playing with a knee injury.

It's probably better to think longer term with a wildcard, than treating it like a free hit. You have a lot of players from bad teams in that draft, and no Foden, Haaland, Salah or Saka. Players who you will probably want to transfer in at some stage?

I have one, but it's still under construction for a few slots. I had 3 players playing from GW28 and I didn't want to take hits to field a team for this GW.
Same boat, I'm going to have a look later in the week but it doesn't look like there's many options. Think most free hitters are going to have very similar teams.

Same boat, I'm going to have a look later in the week but it doesn't look like there's many options. Think most free hitters are going to have very similar teams.
Absolutely, but this next week is about gaining points on those that can't or don't feel the need to FH yet.

Despite the limited mediocre fixtures, I can't believe I still have Leon Bailey first off my bench.

Absolutely, but this next week is about gaining points on those that can't or don't feel the need to FH yet.

Despite the limited mediocre fixtures, I can't believe I still have Leon Bailey first off my bench.
I was looking at some stats before and Romero has the most goals scored this season for a defender, might be a decent differential punt. Of course he could also get sent off :0.

That's not really the best use of a Wildcard tbh Jim. Do you need 2 keeper's both worth over £5M? You could free up a lot of funds by getting rid of one or going for one cheap keeper and a bargain basement back up. Do you want Salah long term? Gabriel or White are probably better option's than Saliba and cheaper, more chance of attacking return's. Gordon is injured, Solanke has been playing with a knee injury.

It's probably better to think longer term with a wildcard, than treating it like a free hit. You have a lot of players from bad teams in that draft, and no Foden, Haaland, Salah or Saka. Players who you will probably want to transfer in at some stage?
Okay, you don't agree with my draft team. So be it.
Re the keepers, I've had them nearly all season, nothing to do with the wildcard. Decent keepers give you more of a chance of clean sheets than other keepers, with no guarantees, obviously. Though you may have a point re having one decent keeper, and one cheap back up.
I took out Foden, Haaland and Saka as they're not playing this weekend. And I thought I made it clear that I'd be looking to bring Foden and Haaland (and possibly Saka) back in in a couple of weeks. Saliba has arguably Arsenal's best defender this season.
The three Luton players are in because of the double gameweek, and that they're playing this weekend. And Baldock is in because he's cheap. And he's also a permanent bench warmer. There will clearly be changes before
I've had Gordon in my squad for a long time, and he only got injured the other night. Seeing as the news about his injury doesn't sound good, I'll probably have to get him out.

But hey; it's all about opinions.

I was looking at some stats before and Romero has the most goals scored this season for a defender, might be a decent differential punt. Of course he could also get sent off :0.
Yes, with most out there either bringing in Porro or Udogie on a FH or hits on a normal squad, I'm not going to differentiate with the yellow/red card magnet. ;-)

I mocked my son for months for having Romero, so that option is off the table for what I imagine would happen if I was so tempted!

I have a full bench of players, but the plan is to also get nailed on players in my starting 11 so I won't be taking any rotation risks. And that goes for you too, Matty Cash, no matter how much you seem to be playing/blanking lately. No thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.