Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Salina or Gabriel are both 5.0 and guaranteed starters, Gabriel is hugely owned as he has bigger goal threat in theory but I prefer Saliba personally, he is perhaps more of a differential
Interesting, just having a read up now, suggests he may move in to the Stones role for them. Which makes him probably more productive, risky gamble though without actually knowing for sure.

Interesting, just having a read up now, suggests he may move in to the Stones role for them. Which makes him probably more productive, risky gamble though without actually knowing for sure.
Yeah it all is, that’s why it’s so bloody frustrating, I’d love to have Foden and Alvarez in my team but.....

The team review I was watching does have White as first choice right back, maybe it’s me missing a trick ;)
DF7E118A-AF9D-4781-8CFC-CB5AECCB11E3.jpeg

C39FD988-E2B3-4B96-B411-C3859F4321EB.jpeg

Thoughts on my latest draft?
Wanted to see what a team with Haaland, Kane and Salah would look like, obviously its weak on City players but would be able to transfer Alvarez in after few weeks once Jesus is back fit
View attachment 89096
It actually looks surprisingly decent but probably better off spreading the funds around team if your going to keep Haaland as captain

Thoughts on my latest draft?
Wanted to see what a team with Haaland, Kane and Salah would look like, obviously its weak on City players but would be able to transfer Alvarez in after few weeks once Jesus is back fit
View attachment 89096
This looks decent to me.

I think to begin with it’s best to have a few big boys in there & a few players that will likely stay in your team all year.

Then fill the others slots depending on form and fixtures, which looks like you’ve done.

Get off to a decent start and your half way there. I find after a while people end up on similar teams and you either have to be a bit riskier with captain picks or differentials to make up ground. Much easier to get out in front and stay there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.