Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

The HAUL of all hauls...

My apologies to TREBLE WINNERS 2023 for your free hit 139 point haul this week as well. I'm not sure how they matched us up in the Blue Moon Cup, but my 144 BB (and counting with Phil Foden yet to play), you deserved better for having the wisdom of captaining Mateta vs. my (now dropped WC) captain Salah in a narrow 139 point Free Hit win.

The nice thing is you are now #6 in the Blue Moon League standings, so I will cheer for you to win it all there. You've got a shot a Pique Blinders at #1! ;-)

I've now risen to #28 in that same league with 148-4=144 points thanks to the EPL awesome haul of Branthwaite, Pickford, and Mateta today. That Merseyside Derby return was so poetic on so many levels!

Our guy Phil still to return for me tomorrow, so I'm hopeful on that. If Haaland isn't fit, then Mateta stays in my WC until data otherwise. All props, and good luck the rest of the way.

On 79 pts, with (hopefully) Phil and Kev to play tonight. A hat trick for each of them wouldn't go amiss. Even if I'd played BB, I would only have gained 3 extra pts.

so do I take one for the team and triple captain Nunez this week, 2 games should guarantee dippers are nowhere near come the end of the season

Don't usually quote myself, however I believe I deserve some recognition for this.

My FF team now has 3 Arse players and one will be captain this week

Finally.....

1000014268.jpg

laptop-wank.gif

Few big mistakes this week.
Captained salah.
Transferred in mykolenko instead if Braithwaite because he was an injury risk - that cost me 13 points and I'll have to sub him straight back out now.

69 points.

The league I'm in couldn't be any tighter. 21 players and £20 in each. Winner takes all.

1st place is 6 points ahead but no chips left.
I'm in 2nd with bench boost left.
3rd place is 6 behind me with bench boost and triple captain left.
I'm now 3 points off the top and 18 clear of 3rd.
No more chips used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.