Favourite Restaurants Abroad

The Harlequin Restaurant in St.Lawrence Gap, Barbados.

there was also another one, a posh seaside place bit outside the "centre" of the Gap but can't remember the name.i'll try to google it fory ou

andyhinch said:
chris85mcfc said:
Fair play to you lot for remembering restaurant names

Guys American kitchen - New York - loved this place had such a good atmosphere and the burgers were incredible

I can't remember the name of the Italian in Puerto Banus right on the marina front, that was the best Italian ive ever been to and ive done my fair share, pretty annoyed i cant remember the name on the damn place
Google/trip advisor is your friend, went to a superb Italian in Asti might look it up.

Ahh yes and ive been racking my brains for half an hour

Still not quite sure what its called but its either Carpaccios or Morellis, fuck it go in both :)

andyhinch said:
chris85mcfc said:

Guys American kitchen - New York - loved this place had such a good atmosphere and the burgers were incredible

I can't remember the name of the Italian in Puerto Banus right on the marina front, that was the best Italian ive ever been to and ive done my fair share, pretty annoyed i cant remember the name on the damn place
Google/trip advisor is your friend, went to a superb Italian in Asti might look it up.
Just googled a chicken joint I discovered in Italy

KFC same as here :-)

blue b4 the moon said:
blue underpants said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Koykos in Rhodes is very nice as well as fantastic food the place is all small rooms inside and really interesting to walk round.
Is that in Rhodes old town?

No mate its about 5-10 mins walk from the Old Town walls.

I know from your posts like me you enjoy Greece.

It's well worth finding next time your there.
Could be going again next year, keep my eyes open for that

The UFO Restaurant in Bratislava was an impressive venue, food was really good too

96i4jq.png

Used to wake up the security guard at Sawade hotel in Pattaya when I came stumbling in at all hours, give him 300 baht and he'd fuck off and come back with chicken noodle soup, stir fry, grilled veg......me and the staff would eat like kings. Beautiful as it only cost about a fiver.

Thai grub is tops.

chris85mcfc said:
andyhinch said:
chris85mcfc said:

Ahh yes and ive been racking my brains for half an hour

Still not quite sure what its called but its either Carpaccios or Morellis, fuck it go in both :)
As I'm trying to avoid work

Nouva casa popolo,Asti
Chez Serge, Carpentras. I think this is A the right restaurant and B was good. The Cotes Du Rhone was:)
L'en Volee, Vichy. Spa hotel Les Celestines is a must for the ladies
The O Delice Haedelot-Plage had Cod in Minestrone different but very nice.
Football time :)

Steak house Domino in Dubrovnik - Steak Tartare made at the table followed by Chateaubriand carved at the table served by old school waiters, who on hearing we were from Manchester, wanted to know whether we were red or blue before giving us a free shot of brandy

Norb said:
Steak house Domino in Dubrovnik - Steak Tartare made at the table followed by Chateaubriand carved at the table served by old school waiters, who on hearing we were from Manchester, wanted to know whether we were red or blue before giving us a free shot of brandy
Your not a vegetarian then:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.