Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
J3SUS said:
mcfc2607 said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHSr2-QFlo&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHSr2-Q ... re=related</a>

I hate Celtic.

Of course there is going to be animosity between some ( not all) celtic fans and the british army.

I would suggest you know little to fuck all to call Rangers fascists but like Celtic

lmao fuck off. i'v seen rangers fans give the 'seig heil' at the old firm.

J3SUS said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
J3SUS said:
Of course there is going to be animosity between some ( not all) celtic fans and the british army.

I would suggest you know little to fuck all to call Rangers fascists but like Celtic

lmao fuck off. i'v seen rangers fans give the 'seig heil' at the old firm.

I didn't say they were not Fascist, no time for them either but to say you like Celtic who support the IRA etc but not Rangers are the words of a pillock

I can tell you all, from seeing them both MANY times whether it be at ibrox, park head or Easter road, they both have their very disgusting inhuman sectarian vile people within their support.
I'd say with about 40-50% of park head being 'Irish' there comes a lot of unrest around Remembrance Day. However the rangers fans are in your face with their loyalist and pro British nonsense. I'll also say so many of both support don't have a clue or any actual ties with the rubbish they spout and sing about. It is certainly not any worse or better from either side. They are both two cheeks of a very smelly big and horrible arsehole.
That's from what I have been subject to and I've seen and heard at both their grounds. And with many travelling from the east to watch them both we are all subject to their nonsense. It occurs all over Scotland.

Quite a big fan of Italian football

Always had a soft spot for Milan until Mancini came to City which alerted me to Sampdoria, did quite a bit of research into there history and them as a club and it's now firmly Samp, always look out for there results. Never felt quite right having a soft spot for one of the bigger clubs as people abroad who like the rags annoy me.

I like to see clubs who I think are similar to City do well as well, so been happy with Atletico Madrid's progress over the last few years for example.

I have literally taken to watching Atletico games when Sky put them on live.

sd92 said:
I can tell you all, from seeing them both MANY times whether it be at ibrox, park head or Easter road, they both have their very disgusting inhuman sectarian vile people within their support.
I'd say with about 40-50% of park head being 'Irish' there comes a lot of unrest around Remembrance Day. However the rangers fans are in your face with their loyalist and pro British nonsense. I'll also say so many of both support don't have a clue or any actual ties with the rubbish they spout and sing about. It is certainly not any worse or better from either side. They are both two cheeks of a very smelly big and horrible arsehole.
That's from what I have been subject to and I've seen and heard at both their grounds. And with many travelling from the east to watch them both we are all subject to their nonsense. It occurs all over Scotland.
i have met a few celtic fans & in my opinion they seem to hate criticism of any kind . & they seem to have this intimidating attitude that puts me off both celtic & rangers . now to be fair to celtic i do hate rangers & if i had to choose it would be celtic but they are in a political battle of their own & thats wat it's always been .

Italy: AC Bologna, Catania Calcio, Hellas Verona
Holland: Twente Enschede
France: RC Lens, HSC Montpellier
Spain: never interested, don´t know why
Portugal: Academica Coimbra
Austria: Wiener SK
Hungary: Vasas Budapest
Sweden: Malmo FF
Scotland: Hearts
Germany: Schalke 04, Göttingen 05, Eintracht Gelsenkirchen (haha, not a foreign country for me)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.