Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

Simon Curtis MCFC said:
i have met a few celtic fans & in my opinion they seem to hate criticism of any kind . & they seem to have this intimidating attitude that puts me off both celtic & rangers . now to be fair to celtic i do hate rangers & if i had to choose it would be celtic but they are in a political battle of their own & thats wat it's always been .
They always seem to think they are the victim and yes they think they're the best fans In the world, yet there are many empty seats when things aren't going their way.
They both are well above their station and think they should be treated like royalty.
Celtic will always find something to try and differ themselves from Scottish football, fact of the matter is, they ARE a Scottish club and the sooner they realise it the better for their own rep more than anything.

Italy: Torino, though I've always liked the Sampdoria home shirt.
Germany: Schalke, their fans were great when we played them over there a few years back.

Inter in italy from watching ch4 italian football when young.
Boavista in portugal from working with portoguese staff in jersey were all porto and benfica fans bar one lad who gave us a boavista scalf, also they were scapegoated for portos match fixing the other year and dropped 2 divisions
Red star belgrade when they existed for that quite brilliant team they had and smart kit, shame they changed style in the european cup final and bored us to death

8239_Aris-Thessaloniki.png

12.jpg

Lech-Poznan@5.-old-logo.png

capo-lech.jpg

Atletico_Madrid_logo.jpg

DerbyMadrid1.jpg

sd92 said:
Simon Curtis MCFC said:
i have met a few celtic fans & in my opinion they seem to hate criticism of any kind . & they seem to have this intimidating attitude that puts me off both celtic & rangers . now to be fair to celtic i do hate rangers & if i had to choose it would be celtic but they are in a political battle of their own & thats wat it's always been .
They always seem to think they are the victim and yes they think they're the best fans In the world, yet there are many empty seats when things aren't going their way.
They both are well above their station and think they should be treated like royalty.
Celtic will always find something to try and differ themselves from Scottish football, fact of the matter is, they ARE a Scottish club and the sooner they realise it the better for their own rep more than anything.
what would be wrong with just wiping scotland off the map . they are all hate filled bastards anyway

Manchester City. (Foreign to me)

Serious answer: Spain: Real Madrid ('Cuz I don't like Barca) , Malaga (Potentiall to make LaLiga an actual competition for more than two clubs).
Italy: Inter (Don't like Milan)
Germany: Shalke and Borrusia Monchengladbach (Dark Horses)
Indonesia: Any form of Persebaya (seriously, the club's so wacked up I lost count of how many persebayas are out there and which ones are official, still mildly loyal to them though)

I also have a liking 4 1860 Munich coz they play in sky blue shirts and have a big bully neighbour in Bayern Munich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.