Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

Parma
Eintracht Frankfurt
Panathinaikos
Benfica
Dynamo Kiev
South Melbourne

Barcelona - beautiful
Portland Timbers - crappy but they are home
PSG - now that they've been taken over and are ruining football I don't know if I can support them anymore. Might have to switch too Lyon.

Italy - Torino. We struck up some kind of bond years ago, think it was when they wanted to buy Quinn. Always in the shadow of their fucking neighbours like we were back then, plus there's this too, which just turns me on:
61167_436176002398_1895993_n.jpg

Spain - Real Mallorca. Only game in a foreign country i've been too. They qualified for the CL that night too and despite the stadium only being small, i've never heard an atmosphere like I heard there that night. Decent little club and absolute lunatics for fans.

Alemmania Aachen,Germany - Watched them at a UEFA game v Lille a few years ago,great fans as well.

Nea Salamina Famagusta,Cyprus - Me and a few other Blues watch them when in Cyprus as a good Cypriot friend is a fan.

Sochaux,France - A fan worked with me a few years ago when over here

Soft spot for Torino re City connection

Hard spot for Aurora

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.