Favourite teams from foreign leagues, anyone?

Rangers because of my hate for IRA supporting Celtic fans!

Dortmund because they have the most impressive stand in world football and fans are great.

Athletico because they are the Spanish City

And Panithanikos because I'm part Greek and they are my local team there, however I support any Greek teams when they play in Europe, obviously unless the play us!

Joga Bonito said:
baildon blue said:
Fluminese of rio Brazil i would love to go to Brazil and see a league game
Highly recommend a trip in the next few years or so, Fluminense will probably be playing in the new Maracana once it's finished (or when they play in a big derby match it will be there for sure)!

1566763_full-lnd.jpg
Looks great but will it end up looking like that? I remember the artists impressions of what Franny Lee's Maine Road was going to look like!

It's 2 German sides for me.

Werder Bremen - always took an interest in them since big Dave Watson had a short spell there.
Armenia Bielefeld - a friend of mine from there is a season ticket holder and has taken me a couple of times.

the god Gerry Gow said:
Espanyol - 1st Spanish club i saw live. Saw them play Barca at Camp Nou

Fiorentina - 1st side I saw on channel 4 football italia

So barcelona as well then. Being the other spanish team you first saw play live. At home.

richardtheref said:
Werder Bremen - always took an interest in them since big Dave Watson had a short spell there.

Very short, he hardly had time to unpack. I remember he was sacked when he refused to travel to watch an away game at Schalke when serving a ban for being sent of against Sechzig, he only played twice !

bayern blade said:
richardtheref said:

Very short, he hardly had time to unpack. I remember he was sacked when he refused to travel to watch an away game at Schalke when serving a ban for being sent of against Sechzig, he only played twice !

he was on german TV the other day. In one of these "50 years Bundesliga" specials they had a story about the only time Werder was relegated and so they made up a story about Dave Watson and interviewed him, what went wrong at the time.

LongLang said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

So barcelona as well then. Being the other spanish team you first saw play live. At home.

No not Barca as don't like running with masses. Is that ok with you !!!

the god Gerry Gow said:
LongLang said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

No not Barca as don't like running with masses. Is that ok with you !!!

Why did you go to Camp Nou then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.