Favourite Yaya moment?

Yeah because we have been so successful in the transfer market.

This thread is called favourite Yaya moment not let's have a go at Yaya.

This man won us trophies. He was instrumental in our first trophy for 35 years. He was instrumental in our first title for 44 years. He was instrumental in our 2nd title in 3 years, he turned a disappointing performance against Sunderland on its head to win our first league cup for 38 years, he scored our winning penalty for our second league cup in 3 years, he was our best player in our last semi final against Arsenal being a fingertip away from giving us a chance of another FA Cup.

This man is a fucking legend for us.

A Legend.

And anyone who doesn't think this is fucking stupid.
Spot on

Off the top of my head YaYa's been critical in every season defining game/s in which City's been recently successful (bar QPR).

Utd semis
Stoke fa final
Newcastle away
Sunderland league cup
Palace away (2nd title year)
Villa home (2nd title year)
Liverpool league cup pen

God bless you YaYa and good luck!!

He might have a t##t of an agent but he deserves a bloody statue for what he's achieved for our club.
I would say he had a crucial part in the QPR game.It started to go pear shape after he went off injured.
Another great goal QPR away,a brilliant header from a Kolarov cross in a 3/2 win.

Best moment was Newcastle away one-two, then boom holy fucking shit we're actually going to win the league.

Can't pick one really.
Semi goal at Wembley celebrating with
my dad and brother.
Newcastle away is the other
All the cup final goals too.
He's been a legend really.

FA Cup goal. I stayed up all day watching the replays. The Scum had won the league but we were the top story on all international sports headlines. First time that had happened.

Fuck anyone who doesn't show the man the respect he has earned and fully deserves. One of our best ever players.

I'd give him a statue.

On topic, Newcastle away for sure. Such a huge moment. Up there with Vinny's header and Aguerooooo.

A colossus.
1 more year. 1 more year. 1 more year. 1 more.

Great act yesterday to give Gods lad the penalty. Class.

Not mentioned by his friends in the press & media. Fuck em

YAYA......so good they named him twice !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.