FC Barcelona Camp Nou stadium tours...

FORZA CITY

Off to Barca in a few weeks, anyone done the Camp Nou? Do you just turn up on the day and pay or do you have to pre-book? Also is there going to be some pedro taking you round or can you walk around relitively freely?

Thanks in advance.

Haven't been on the Barca ground tour , but it doesn't say anythin' about pre-bookin' on this link , that i can see.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/club/club_avui/territori_barca/tour_guiat/tourguiat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... guiat.html</a>

Unless i'm mistaken read the bit about 'audioguide' ....... looks like you can walk about at your own pace.

Went on August 12th mate, just turned up. Any advice on Barcelona just ask.... the tour is unguided by the way. You go inthe changing rooms past prayer room, ground, l1 , l2, l3(camera booths), trophy room, museum, press rooms. Pretty awesome

Did the tour when i was working over there a few years ago and it is absolutly fantastic. You dont have a guide from what i remember and you dont need to book. The only thing i thought was that the stadium looked dated. It isnt just the ground, but the reserves have there own stadium and complex, as does the basketball arena.
Well worth a visit when you are there.

Thanks very much gents, really looking forward to it. Actually staying in Costa Brava but staying 2 nights in Barca as I want to do the Nou Camp and the Mrs wants to see the fountains?

Just got back from a stag do in Barcelona last weekend. Luckily Barca had a friendly at Camp Nou against Boca Juniors on Saturday night, and it was an amazing experience. The ground is awesome. 75,000 there for a friendly. We actually ended up going in with Boca fans, just because the atmosphere was miles better in their end. Was a great night.

FORZA CITY said:
Thanks very much gents, really looking forward to it. Actually staying in Costa Brava but staying 2 nights in Barca as I want to do the Nou Camp and the Mrs wants to see the fountains?

And it's ''Camp Nou'' around these parts. I've done the tour and had a fab time. Look for the FCB 75th anniversary plaque in the museum, the one with City on it.

Força City!
Força Barça!

bluespana said:
FORZA CITY said:

And it's ''Camp Nou'' around these parts. I've done the tour and had a fab time. Look for the FCB 75th anniversary plaque in the museum, the one with City on it.

Força City!
Força Barça!

It was "Camp Nou" in my original thread but its "Nou Camp" or "Barca's ground" whenever I see fit.

You dont have to prebook. Theres a ticket office at the ground where you can buy tickets. Its a really good tour. From what I can remember you walk yourself 'round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.