FC Barcelona Camp Nou stadium tours...

750px-CampNouGrandstand.jpg

What a tip!!

Hoping to visit Barcelona next year with the wife,would love to plan it when Barca are at home,against Madrid would be special,but i don't imagine it being easy to come across a ticket for that game!

Yeah, i've been, a good few years ago though, the stadium stupendously steep, scary stuff.

I'm talking about the Rivaldo days, there kit store is awesome, and there is loads of trophies, i remember them having them on the floor outside the cabinets because there's so many of them!

Good tour though, have fun! x

sorry to digress, but I went to this game in May. was amazing

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtPKCKwr-Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1OtPKCKwr-Q</a>

Actually; why is this off topic? Off topic is supposed to be for "non-football related issues." Wouldn't the Nou Camp be slightly football related?

Some pictures from when i went, its a great tour especially when pitch side:

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 367.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 370.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 374.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 372.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 371.jpg

JO 14 said:
Some pictures from when i went, its a great tour especially when pitch side:

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 367.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 370.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 374.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 372.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\IBM USER\My Documents\My Pictures\Spain\Picture 371.jpg
Hmm; not quite got the hang of it, have we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.