FC United Thread

Didn't this shower get a loan of £1.7 million from Manchester City Council to build that shed in Moston?
If you Google “WhatDoTheyKnow”, the Freedom of Information website, and search FC United, you’ll see just exactly how much money was given by a variety of councils in the Greater Manchester regions to this shower of tinpot wankers. .

So let me get this straight.

Curzon and Wimbledon play in the cup on TV this weekend and FC United's manager is a pundit and he is donating his £500 fee to FC United as they need the money.

He's getting called a saint for this act of generosity.

I thought they were Against Modern Football and especially TV or is that only when it suits them?

Curzon and Wimbledon play in the cup on TV this weekend and FC United's manager is a pundit and he is donating his £500 fee to FC United as they need the money.

I thought they were Against Modern Football and especially TV or is that only when it suits them?

I'm guessing it's the BBC but it's no more than a PR stunt to keep them in the limelight.

Get on the phone naw and give me yoor fucking money

hahahahahah

if they put the bucket in front of me i would not even piss in it
daft ****s of the 1970s and just like united think they are untouchable and can do what they like i feel sorry for the people of moston they did not want them on broadhurst park field and again they just pissed all over them with using the council to fund it

That's going to make a huge dent in the quarter of a million they owe.

This isn't my working out but found this on the MUEN comment page which is interesting

"Why would a football club with the second highest support in their league, second only to Stockport County need more finance. They have an average attendance of 2448 supporters, take away the season ticket holders of 1723, this leaves 725 through the turnstiles. Season tickets average £148 x 1723 =£255,004 Gate money 725 x £9 = £6525 x 21Home games =£137,025
Total earnings £255,004+£137,025 = £392,029 per annum.
Why do they need more? "

This isn't my working out but found this on the MUEN comment page which is interesting

"Why would a football club with the second highest support in their league, second only to Stockport County need more finance. They have an average attendance of 2448 supporters, take away the season ticket holders of 1723, this leaves 725 through the turnstiles. Season tickets average £148 x 1723 =£255,004 Gate money 725 x £9 = £6525 x 21Home games =£137,025
Total earnings £255,004+£137,025 = £392,029 per annum.
Why do they need more? "

Plastic rags in dodgy finances shock??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.