FC United Thread

And Today's Attendance is : 542
FC fans occupying the far end of the Main Stand.
79343c80da0402f4e2382f57ff6d2e80.jpg

Fc fans comment

1 point out of a possible 15. Time for a change, as if we didn't already know....

Fuck off out Margy you complete and utter fucktard!!!

We cannot let this man kill our club. Not bothered about relegation but the dwindling attendances are alarming.

Watched this team for 12 years and this is the shittest performance I have ever seen. Clueless

If fourteen points dropped isn't ringing alarm bells for the board then nothing ever will. Last season was more than enough proof that Karl has ran his course with FC, why are we persisting with this insanity. Change is needed sooner than later, or else its curtains! Relegation won't hurt as much as the diminishing income from shrinking crowds.

The defence has been appalling for years,we are and have been above are level ,we are a North West counties team in disguise,the club is a shambles from top to bottom and in financial mayhem

So strong that our home support has dropped to 1600.Away to 300.We've managed to piss off so much of our support.

In response to the original post, I agree this was one of the worst performances I have seen. Tuesday was excellent, good performance, fight, great atmosphere... today the opposite. We have a manager who thinks he is 'god'. We are playing shite generally, the fans are vanishing and it is dull.
BPA away should be bouncing with around 1500 + travelling over, what was it today 300??
Kill the club Karl

With dwindling attendances home and away due to the inept management surely alarm bells are ringing amongst the board , get rid of the manager and the rest of his entourage

Where's the money for that though, we would have to pay up his contract and then pay the new manager. We are skint so unless Karl falls on his sword and waves his pay off, he is likely there for the season

Or he could do the honourable thing and resign.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.