FC United Thread

Think I read on here that their break even figure is something around 2200/2300. They're only getting 1500 average in the league and these Glory European games under the lights..and erm Sunday afternoon with around 500 per game must be killing them. It's fuckin lovely! Playing a Polish side which the Museum or Ben Brierley(pub teams)of the 1990s would of ripped apart, really isn't kudos you daft fucking parasetic bastards!
Museum vs The Ben on Nuthurst fields on a Sunday morning used to be quite the watch in the 90's!!

Evening All, found this thread by chance and felt obliged to reply. I was there on Saturday and in the bar when it kicked off. I wasn’t involved personally, my priority was getting my lad away from it.

At no point during the day were any Munich chants made. That is just pure fabrication.

We spent the first half in there main stand behind the goal at the opposite side to where their “miming” section is and the second half at the top of the grandstand no where near there fans; not exactly the action of fans looking for trouble.

After the game those on the supporters bus went into the bar for a pint which then grew into our fans singing and their fans singing back. It was all relatively peaceful until a couple of older FC fans who if I’m honest fitted the stereotype for ex hooligans started getting aggressive and some of our fans started giving verbals back.

At this point all hell broke loose and fists started flying. Idiots on both side ruined a cracking away day. One of the Reds fans was allegedly bitten whilst on the ground during the scuffle and there was also a hit and run attempt in the car park!!

The bus was kept back for over an hour whilst GMP’s finest reviewed the CCTV and one of the Reds fans was taken off the bus and presumably arrested. I’m not sure if any of the FC lot we’re also nicked too?

As you guys says they’re a weird lot. When they did sing, which wasn’t very often it was all about Man Utd and the 100 Reds fans outsang them all day!!
Went to your place with Fleetwood Easter Monday about 15 years ago in our promotion season. Remember we lost but great club great people no mither. Hope we play you again, good luck marrers.

The season after the
Pining for the days of when they’d bully clubs like Norwich etc, one they can never wipe away was when the so called red army didn’t go to a certain area of south east London , where only the week before they took 12000 to Orient …
The season after they gave it large on TV at Norwich Rangers came to OT and smacked them senseless. The Red Army chased off the Stretford End as the Bears took the piss. Their reputation never recovered as firms everywhere realised they weren't super men. Blues returning from Leeds drank and sang with the Billy Boys and United no where to be seen in town. Great night but think we lost at Leeds.

Just announced they’re off to France to play on a Wednesday afternoon. The
Pub league pitch has no stands but if you fancy going and drop the convicted little England hooligan/ former chairman an email at adrian.seddon@fc-utd.uk they’ll try and find you a chair. Obviously don’t all ask for one or send him spam as that would be very bad & wrong

They announced it tonight as they’re worried we’ll get drawn away with PSG on the same date and prices will go up for their travelling hordes

The season after the

The season after they gave it large on TV at Norwich Rangers came to OT and smacked them senseless. The Red Army chased off the Stretford End as the Bears took the piss. Their reputation never recovered as firms everywhere realised they weren't super men. Blues returning from Leeds drank and sang with the Billy Boys and United no where to be seen in town. Great night but think we lost at Leeds.
i cant remember the score at leeds but i do remember the rangers fans in town before we left victria station for leeds and when we got back !

as our special pulled out of victoria a huge train or rangers pulled in , and when we got back there were rangers everywhere in town and then the stories came out of the carnage at old trafford that afternoon

rangers were then banned from manchester until UEFA brought them back

Just announced they’re off to France to play on a Wednesday afternoon. The
Pub league pitch has no stands but if you fancy going and drop the convicted little England hooligan/ former chairman an email at adrian.seddon@fc-utd.uk they’ll try and find you a chair. Obviously don’t all ask for one or send him spam as that would be very bad & wrong

They announced it tonight as they’re worried we’ll get drawn away with PSG on the same date and prices will go up for their travelling hordes
2 things here.
If The Rag Socks wish to be taken seriously, they need to think about entering competitions where they win 14-0 and play away games on what is essentially a park pitch with no seating or cover but presumably a rope around the pitch.They may like to view themselves as being European fan owned royalty by entering this competition but the rest of us give it no credibility.

The second thing is how the fuck is a non league club, reportedly £2m in debt affording travel and food costs etc to go to France for a couple of days? Presumably the players have to lose a day or two off work or use up holiday days? On top of that they paid for the Polish team's hotel last week too.
None of this adds up. And of course if the council go knocking on the door saying "when are you paying up?" they'll be pleading poverty and get the buckets out again!

2 things here.
If The Rag Socks wish to be taken seriously, they need to think about entering competitions where they win 14-0 and play away games on what is essentially a park pitch with no seating or cover but presumably a rope around the pitch.They may like to view themselves as being European fan owned royalty by entering this competition but the rest of us give it no credibility.

The second thing is how the fuck is a non league club, reportedly £2m in debt affording travel and food costs etc to go to France for a couple of days? Presumably the players have to lose a day or two off work or use up holiday days? On top of that they paid for the Polish team's hotel last week too.
None of this adds up. And of course if the council go knocking on the door saying "when are you paying up?" they'll be pleading poverty and get the buckets out again!
Or the good folk of Manchester will get a Council Tax increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.