FC United Thread

I work with a chap who has been following this shower since their inception. He comes out with the old 'I won't step foot back in old Trafford until the Glazers are gone' guff. He took a day off work to attend a fella called Eddie Beefs funeral and was reminiscing the days before and after the funeral what types of fights he and his gang of tough guys used to get up to in the late 70s and 80s. Thing is he's such a hard fella he was laid out by one of admin team at the Christmas party 2 years ago. Anytime now he starts giving it the biggun about being a football hooligan he gets rinsed about the events of the Christmas party!!

I work with a chap who has been following this shower since their inception. He comes out with the old 'I won't step foot back in old Trafford until the Glazers are gone' guff. He took a day off work to attend a fella called Eddie Beefs funeral and was reminiscing the days before and after the funeral what types of fights he and his gang of tough guys used to get up to in the late 70s and 80s. Thing is he's such a hard fella he was laid out by one of admin team at the Christmas party 2 years ago. Anytime now he starts giving it the biggun about being a football hooligan he gets rinsed about the events of the Christmas party!!
The vast majority of the red army knew absolutely nothing would happen to them , safety in numbers … went to Orient 1975 took 12000 played in the same area two weeks later Tommy Doc we scored and SILENCE … if bully’s doesn’t jump out at you nothing ever will .

The Nags Head Massive …… I know loads of them all follow the same script you have detailed including the old wake reminiscences…. Never seem to mention how we chased them all over OT and Town notably after our 3-0 loss in the FA Cup defence in 1970 when these boys were supposed be in their prime ffs

The Nags Head Massive …… I know loads of them all follow the same script you have detailed including the old wake reminiscences…. Never seem to mention how we chased them all over OT and Town notably after our 3-0 loss in the FA Cup defence in 1970 when these boys were supposed be in their prime ffs
The sad collegue of mine has been over to Munich on the anniversary of the accident with his goon mates!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.