FC United Thread

Ha ha fuckin fantastic.
A little story for you.
A plastic rag I know goes to watch county quite a lot, never goes to the swamp, gives it out when the rags win, and when i ask him how the rags went on when they lose he always tells me the county score.
He follows fc rags so I've texted him tonight to ask how county have gone on.
That was at 945.
It is now 1015.
The soft ****.
FCUM 100% record so far in the league :)

Lightbowne Road St mary's Road fucking rammed with cars how come the MCCounsel haven't put up permit holders only parking signs like they have around god's own? Prices of houses in the area falling drastically...

Have you not been issued a resident parking permit or haven't they brought it into effect?
nothing has been brought into effect I'm sure the local residents are keeping the councillors informed of the parking issues etc but FC have there own parking marshalls who stop their fans from parking where they shouldn't didn't you know !!

nothing has been brought into effect I'm sure the local residents are keeping the councillors informed of the parking issues etc but FC have there own parking marshalls who stop their fans from parking where they shouldn't didn't you know !!

Yeah right:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.