FC United Thread

BBC North West news doing the 'peoples' club shit again last night, first time I've seen the inside of the ground properly, apart from the the main stand the rest of it looks like a congregated bag of shite. I drive by the outside on a regular basis and that always looks like its not been finished with all that rough looking wood on the side.

Hey......Those pallets cost a few quid you know.......apart from those donated by rags.

{ could be fun on bonfire night !!!!!!!! }

hilarious listening to the fc united fans chanting about the glazers all the time. even the flags they had were london based haha ( off the highlights). good win for stockport.

hilarious listening to the fc united fans chanting about the glazers all the time. even the flags they had were london based haha ( off the highlights). good win for stockport.
Did they chant 'Stockport, Stockport, give us a song'?

They really are pointless, sanctimonious nobodies. I once had a couple of their season ticket holders as clients. They didn't even like football. No idea what anyone sees in them. I have a mate who stopped going to OT due to the Glaysers and starting watching Sale Sharks instead - a far more sensible way to spend your time.

You could hear the Stockport fans shouting you should of stayed with glazers stayed with the glazers haha

thats nearly as many as city women got the other week
Taking off the 500 County fans leaves 2,699 FCUM fans and even with the reduced capacity that's 300 home places not filled for their first game at a new stadium and in the highest level they've played at so far. Weren't they getting bigger gates at Gigg Lane a few years ago?

Did they chant 'Stockport, Stockport, give us a song'?

They really are pointless, sanctimonious nobodies. I once had a couple of their season ticket holders as clients. They didn't even like football. No idea what anyone sees in them. I have a mate who stopped going to OT due to the Glaysers and starting watching Sale Sharks instead - a far more sensible way to spend your time.

Whilt I detest the rags and their mini me I just have to question someone's motives and dedication. I mean how can you not just swap teams but swap sports !!!?? I can't imagine not following City but if they folded and restarted as a City mini me playing association football at some level I would follow them - not swan off to a Rugby side or start watching basketball or something its just an anathema to me I have to say

Just seen the highlights, they got battered. Love the irony of the Cheadle flag in their end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.