Feb fixture times

It’s our fault ... they’re all fighting over our games, PL is trying to shoe horn all of our March/April & May fixtures in to February, as there is a good possibility they will be irrelevant by the end of Feb otherwise !

Anyone got a sniff yet?

Will we end up on a Friday night this season? Maybe Leicester with the away leg of CL the following Tuesday...would this be a bad thing?

Looking to get over to the arsenal away trip the weekend the 24th. Seen the EFL final is on the 25th the same weekend. And with both arsenal and city in the quarter finals they are a good chance that league fixture that weekend might be postponed. To go ahead and book flights and hope that city are in either stadiums or hold off till closer to the time

Looking to get over to the arsenal away trip the weekend the 24th. Seen the EFL final is on the 25th the same weekend. And with both arsenal and city in the quarter finals they are a good chance that league fixture that weekend might be postponed. To go ahead and book flights and hope that city are in either stadiums or hold off till closer to the time
I'd hold off.
We might both be knocked out this week

This one is seriously doing my head in.

Aren't they supposed to announce 8 weeks before the games?
And then tickets go on sale 4 weeks to the game.

And it's only three PL gameweeks in February!!!

Sat 3 - Burnley v City
Sat 10 - City v Leicester
Sat 24 - Arsenal v City

I see all three being moved for us ... given how well Burnley are doing at the moment. Plus both Sky and BT know that come March/April we might be playing kids in our PL games.

And given LeagueCup if either of Arsenal or us get to the final, then we're only playing two PL games in the whole of Feb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.