Fellaini unrepentant

Bog brush.

Nuff said.

Suitable for removing turds and turd stains from the basin.

£27.5 million worth of turd removal gear.

answer from the FA

spitting incident was not decided when i was sent this

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for contacting the Football Association.

As you mention, where the match officials have seen an incident it is considered to have been ‘refereed’ and therefore no retrospective action can be taken except for a case of exceptional circumstance. As a result, there is no requirement to review the incident, again, unless it is an exceptional incident.

The FA is only able to take any retrospective action on incidents not seen by the Match Officials which occur on the field of play and fall within Law 12 [serious foul play, violent conduct, spitting at an opponent or any other person, offensive, insulting or abusive language or gestures]. The FA may charge a player for committing an offence on the field of play within Law 12, not seen by Match Officials, but caught on video.

With regards to incident you refer to concerning spitting the FA are looking into this matter.

Kind regards

Simon Bower | Customer Relations

citymantop said:
answer from the FA

Dear Sir/Madam

As you mention, where the match officials have seen an incident it is considered to have been ‘refereed’ and therefore no retrospective action can be taken except for a case of exceptional circumstance. As a result, there is no requirement to review the incident, again, unless it is an exceptional incident.

The FA is only able to take any retrospective action on incidents not seen by the Match Officials which occur on the field of play and fall within Law 12 [serious foul play, violent conduct, spitting at an opponent or any other person, offensive, insulting or abusive language or gestures]. The FA may charge a player for committing an offence on the field of play within Law 12, not seen by Match Officials, but caught on video.

With regards to incident you refer to concerning spitting the FA are looking into this matter.

Kind regards

Funny the FA still banned Ben Thatcher for his elbow on Mendes, when he was booked for it in the match ! the FA just full of shit , what was this new law they fetched out this season about reviewing incidents the refs may of got wrong ?

kev20971 said:
citymantop said:
answer from the FA

Dear Sir/Madam

Kind regards

Funny the FA still banned Ben Thatcher for his elbow on Mendes, when he was booked for it in the match ! the FA just full of shit , what was this new law they fetched out this season about reviewing incidents the refs may of got wrong ?
Whilst I agree Fellaini should be banned, comparing it to the out and out assault from thatcher is nonsense IMO.

Pigeonho said:
kev20971 said:
Whilst I agree Fellaini should be banned, comparing it to the out and out assault from thatcher is nonsense IMO.
He didn't say the two were the same although they could have had a similar outcome. I think Zaba's lucky he didn't end up with a fractured cheek or lost teeth. I'm shocked but not surprised that fuck all further will come from this a) because of who the **** plays for and b) it was a premeditated assault Imo.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Pigeonho said:
kev20971 said:
He didn't say the two were the same although they could have had a similar outcome. I think Zaba's lucky he didn't end up with a fractured cheek or lost teeth. I'm shocked but not surprised that fuck all further will come from this a) because of who the **** plays for and b) it was a premeditated assault Imo.
The point is that thatchers was rightfully classed as exceptional. Watch it again. Fellaini should be banned.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Pigeonho said:
kev20971 said:

If he broke Zaba's cheekbone our man would have turned up for the Arsenal game in one of these.

2hxlsll.jpg

Are we judging the seriousness of the assault by the damage it caused pidge? What Fellaini has done in that game is every bit as bad as Thatcher's elbow, it could have been a lot worse. Only difference is the end result- Mendes incurred more harm than Zaba. Still an exceptional incident and should have been dealt with accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.