Fellaini unrepentant

has bogbrush got a twitter account that we can get onto?

Might his car need a good spit rinse ?

Didn't listen to it myself, but a mate was tuned in to 5live duringthe match last night and he told me that at half-time someone commentating on the first half said Fellani seemed so out of his depth, he looked like a supporter who'd won a raffle to play with the first team.

Pretty accurate description imo.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didn't listen to it myself, but a mate was tuned in to 5live duringthe match last night and he told me that at half-time someone commentating on the first half said Fellani seemed so out of his depth, he looked like a supporter who'd won a raffle to play with the first team.

And long may he stay there. He fits in well.

Another similar forearm smash today, ref missed it, gave rags a free kick, dirty fucker needs banning.

Anthony Kun said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

And long may he stay there. He fits in well.

exactly this ^ a total shite player and a typical gollum purchase and hopefully alot more like it this summer. Even if gollum got a few decent signings the stupid fucker would have no clue to utilise them.

remember a few on here last summer wanted bog brush head at our club !!! imagine that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.