Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
malg said:
zeven said:
Oh my apologise then.
I'm sure he'll forgive you. Mind you he does have a point, the bloke only has about 8 caps and it's not as if he's a youngster.........cûnts we've been sold a dud!
Scolari have told the reason for this. and all in brasil ask the same question why does he not play, when he has played he has been brilliant.
I think someone mentioned that one of the reasons he came to us was to try and get a place on the team for the World Cup as our league is now so high profile.

stan horne said:
if he's that good why his he not in the Brazil team?

FFS! get a life man. Get behind the BLUES!!
Leave the limp wristed one liners for bitter reds.
Get behind the Blues!!

He's not in the Brazil team because they've never used players from Ukrainian league. He's easily their best CM but because he's played in a dog shit league the manager never risks it because his job is on the line 24/7 and he can't risk playing some unknown player no one is familiar with.

He announced a few minutes ago that he's been given the #25 btw for next year

1011125_580663521985021_1274834413_n.jpg

Fernandinho will be like Marcos Senna at Villarreal when he was absolutely masterful. Just realized that!!! :-) it was like energy flowing over me...

He just posted a City shirt with his name and number on it, with # comeoncity etc. Looks like he is looking as much forward to this as we do :D

bluemathlady said:
He just posted a City shirt with his name and number on it, with # comeoncity etc. Looks like he is looking as much forward to this as we do :D

Cult hero in the making. If he plays at his best he could end up as much part of the spine as Hart Vinnie Yaya and Aguero.

The player I'm most excited to see turn out for us (unless we sign Cavani)

he seems down and motivated for many reasons; to show that he is worth the money and also is capable of playing in the world cup next year

Bottomless_Sailor said:
My one worry is will him and Yaya step on each other's toes the way Gerrard and Lampard used to do for England?
He was great in the champions league but like Yaya had a workhorse next him and was allowed to roam so don't know about him playing the holding role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.