Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

Its £22million on the Daily Mail and The Telegraph, but £34million on Skysports ?

ifiwasarichfan said:
We have paid a Kings ransom for a Player who this Season managed three Goals from Midfield in the Ukranian League and he is as close to the Brazilian side as I am to replacing Rooney for England. It makes me weep when I see the other options possibly available such as Fabregas,Vidal and now by all accounts David Luiz.

This has the stink of the Steve Daley deal all over it.

Not everyone is in a team to score goals you do realise

Come on, this is 'sky sources' for fook sake.

Lets just wait for something more reliable before we start having a go?

Firasdo said:
Its £22million on the Daily Mail and The Telegraph, but £34million on Skysports ?
34million deal

22million transfer fee + 12million in wages

?

Not messing about I see. Admittedly not seen him play but must be very good.

Big fuck off to the FFP aswell, love it.

kun said:
Firasdo said:
34million deal

22million transfer fee + 12million in wages

?

If that is the case, why is it news outlets only mention the total "deal" when it comes to City and no other team? Like when Tevez signed and it was reported as a £50 million deal, when we actually payed £25ish million.

We look to have got ourselves a very good defensive midfielder/ box to box man, and not only a player who can play pair with Yaya but actually compete for his place if another man is playing alongside him.

One of the main priorities this transfer window was to get Yaya worthy competition and we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.