Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

We do not owe Napoli anything , their knobhead owner and their back stabbing fans can look forward to the europa league , hope they draw Celtic would love to see their supporters handle 10,000 jocks on the rampage in their shit hole of a city. Would play the under 18's at Shaktar and ask them to go easy on them.

We do not owe Napoli anything , their knobhead owner and their back stabbing fans can look forward to the europa league , hope they draw Celtic would love to see their supporters handle 10,000 jocks on the rampage in their shit hole of a city. Would play the under 18's at Shaktar and ask them to go easy on them.
This man speaks the truth, although I'd like to see a few of the under 16s get a shot as well.

The lack of home fans and support tonight was fucking diagusting. Hope you all enjoyed watching on BT sport and making us look fucking embarrassing.
I haven't bothered with the 250 mile round trip. I can't stand UEFA and hate the way we have been treated by that corrupt bunch of cheats. They tell everyone not to sell alcohol whilst they slurp Chateau Neuf de Poop in their (free) corporate area. They do their damnest to keep us down whilst giving a leg up to old guard rags.
And don't get me going on parking and traffic and unnecessary queues to get in ...
Those that go are doing a good job by booing their jingle. I'll go when I want and I'm not losing any sleep because a few blue seats allow other fans some schoolyard jibes. If you find that embarrassing then have a day off school tomorrow

Can’t bury every opponent every week.

Yet another win and good to see the young lads get on the pitch.

I’ll take it.
Why not? We must crush all of them. No exceptions! Or I will sulk. And anyway, the ball was shit again.

Most of them sideways, short and relatively slow trajectory. Big difference to the usual dynamism from Fern.

I was talking about what he can and can't do regarding tempo. The direction of his passes is not key to tempo: City go back and sideways for a reason and Yaya frequently plays the ball quickly in the direction he is facing. Short passes are what Guardiola wants! And wtf the #### is a slow trajectory?

Did enough.

I think tonight we have seen how critical Raheem and Leroy are to this team.

I really like Bernado, he's a class player. I also feel sorry for him. Don't think we are seeing the best of him on the right hand side. Not only does he have the same surname as Spanish Dave, he also has the same skill set and that is where we will get the most from him, centrally.

Think tonight showed why Sanchez (or another high quality left winger) is needed. There really are only 4 forward players in the squad for 3 positions. B. Silva is not a winger and looked so much more at home in the middle when Jesus came on.

With no Mendy, any injury to Sane will really affect the team. If people can’t see the need for Sanchez (or a suitable alternative) now then they never will.

Good, composed debut for Foden.

Things still looking very, very good this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.