Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all of the usual first team needs to have a rest before we face United and Spurs inside a week, but I don't think it's advantageous to the second string to chuck them all in together and expect them to have any kind of chemistry. We need a mix of first and second team members to better integrate the second team and keep some of the consistency and impetus of the first team.

Bravo

Walker - Otamendi - Mangala - Danilo

Gundogan

Foden - Silva

Silva ------------------------------- Sane

Aguero​

If Shakhtar wins against Napoli, then irrespective of our result against Feyenoord, the last game becomes important to Top the group. Hope Napoli beats Shaktar and we get atleast a draw against Feyenoord with our second team.

If we're still three points ahead of Shakhtar after tomorrow they'd need to beat us by three goals to finish top so not too worrying a prospect.

Wish everybody would stop worrying about the what ifs. We will win and so will Napoli.
Now let's start worrying about Huddersfield.

Wish everybody would stop worrying about the what ifs. We will win and so will Napoli.

I'd prefer Napoli to draw tomorrow, tbh. That way the group is already decided, assuming we beat Feyenoord. If we go into the last game with us needing to do Napoli a favour to qualify then there could be pressure on Guardiola not to field a weakened side, especially as he seems to have a lot of respect for Sarri.

Agree this is more important right now, the CL will become very important in Feb, does it matter whether we finish top or not if we want to progress we have to beat top teams, finishing top still means we could play Bayern, juve or Real Madrid!

Agree this is more important right now, the CL will become very important in Feb, does it matter whether we finish top or not if we want to progress we have to beat top teams, finishing top still means we could play Bayern, juve or Real Madrid!

Finishing top is always going to be preferable, because you get to play the 2nd leg at home.

I think all of the usual first team needs to have a rest before we face United and Spurs inside a week, but I don't think it's advantageous to the second string to chuck them all in together and expect them to have any kind of chemistry. We need a mix of first and second team members to better integrate the second team and keep some of the consistency and impetus of the first team.

Bravo

Walker - Otamendi - Mangala - Danilo

Gundogan

Foden - Silva

Silva ------------------------------- Sane

Aguero​

Like the thinking here then give Silva,sane,walker a rest weekend?
Should be plenty of opportunity over the next 4 games for rotation.

I'd prefer Napoli to draw tomorrow, tbh. That way the group is already decided, assuming we beat Feyenoord. If we go into the last game with us needing to do Napoli a favour to qualify then there could be pressure on Guardiola not to field a weakened side, especially as he seems to have a lot of respect for Sarri.
Exactly how I see it, plus I would like it to be a game in which we play Foden and/or Diaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.