Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Manga, Danilo, Yaya, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero. This would be my team with Walker and Sterling first off if we're 2 up.

Wouldn't be that surprised to see a back 3, just so it's easier to rest both Walker and Delph. Probably Mango, Danilo and Tosin?

Looking at the way the groups currently stand, theres not much between winning our group or coming 2nd other than playing the 2nd leg of the last 16 at home. Finish 2nd and theres a good chance we get either PSG or Barca but finish 1st and theres a decent chance we get Bayern, Juve or Real. With this in mind, I would be happy to see a weakened team tomorrow, I think the majority of the regulars could do with a rest.

Wouldn't be that surprised to see a back 3, just so it's easier to rest both Walker and Delph. Probably Mango, Danilo and Tosin?

Yep, that would be my choice. Seems strange to be saying it but Delph is now a major player in this side and should be protected wherever possible. Resting him tomorrow is arguably as important as resting someone like KDB.

Need another win to be all but certain of finishing top of the pile, providing that Shaktar also win in Napoli. We need 4pts from the next 2 games and we will finish top of the group.
If pep is going to play some of the younger players, pep should start with a full strength team. Once we're 3/4 goals up then bring them on for the last 20mins or so
You’re going to be disappointed then.

Looking at the way the groups currently stand, theres not much between winning our group or coming 2nd other than playing the 2nd leg of the last 16 at home. Finish 2nd and theres a good chance we get either PSG or Barca but finish 1st and theres a decent chance we get Bayern, Juve or Real. With this in mind, I would be happy to see a weakened team tomorrow, I think the majority of the regulars could do with a rest.

I'd rather play Real than Barca and rather play Bayern than PSG, especially with 2nd leg at home. As Pep said himself, we don't have a 'B' team, so even with multiple changes it won't be a weakened team.

I'd rather play Real than Barca and rather play Bayern than PSG, especially with 2nd leg at home. As Pep said himself, we don't have a 'B' team, so even with multiple changes it won't be a weakened team.

Not on paper, perhaps, but the rhythm is interrupted and we've seen already how when we've made lots of changes, we've struggled to retain possession as well - passes going astray with players not on the same wavelength - and we've struggled to create as many chances for the same reason.

I expect Pep will make lots of changes for tomorrow nights game, and I expect we will struggle and have to bring the big guns on later in the game. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.