Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling those expecting Foden, Diaz and Adarabioyo to start tonight will be disappointed.

And how is your prediction true?
He says “not true” to the poster saying we should start our strongest possible line up tonight. It’s not true as a) it’s a stupid idea and b) Pep has already said he will start with players that didn’t start at the weekend.

-------------------Bravo--------------------
-----Danilo------Tosin--------Mangala----
------------------Yaya-----------------------
---------Gundogan-----Foden-------------
B.Silva---------------------------------Diaz
------------Aguero--Nmecha--------------
Luke Bolton is the B list striker, not Nmecha.

Critical positions in the squad are LB with only Delph (Danilo being serviceable) and the Pivot with Fern (Yaya and Gundogan could fill in but lack his defensive tenacity for important games) so need to rest them when we get the chance.

Outside that Kev and/or Silva could do with a rest as could Sane & Sterling and probably Walker too. Also not sure if Kompany will play again so soon after his come back.

Players who could do with so time are Gundogan, B.Silva and Danilo and maybe Yaya if he still has life in his legs yet.

Would like to see Tosin, Foden and Diaz given a decent amount of minutes.

---------------------Bravo-------------------
Walker---Otamendi---Mangala---Danilo
---------------------Toure-------------------
----------Gundogan-------Silva------------
Bernardo----------Aguero--------Sterling

Bench: Ederson, Delph, Adarabioyo, Fernandinho, Foden, Diaz, Jesus

If we're in control of the game we can hopefully get Foden on for D. Silva around 60 minutes then Diaz on for Sterling around the 70 minute mark. Maybe even sooner if we're a couple of goals ahead.

Alternatively, if Toure is looking as off the pace as he did against Wolves, we might want to make changes that allow us to have a look at either Gundogan or Danilo in that deep midfield role.

It's a bit of a shame we weren't able to register Zinchenko for the Champions League, but perhaps he can get some minutes at home to Southampton or West Ham.

The most sensible Ive seen so far!
I cant see any of the kids starting but I would like to see them on with an hour gone, game position allowing.
We'll know more once the U-19 team is named this afternoon if Brahim and Foden aren't in it they're minimum on the bench tonight.
Clearly we need to win this game to ensure topping the group to:
a) Play round of 16 2nd leg at home
b) Send the reserve squad to the Ukraine and keep the 1st 11 ready for the derby - I'd be happy if Eddie, Walker, Kompany, Ottamendi, David, KDB, Jesus, Raz, Aguero and Sane dont even get on the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.