Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosin and Bolton could also be looking at that.
Tosin's too old for the youth league but possibly Bolton, he's on the B list but I don't see it happening.
Possibly Nmecha too...
Seen Nmecha there and didn't see it was his brother, I don't think Nmecha (Lukas) is on the B list, weirdly enough, might have been because he was injured. Not sure what the rules are on whether you can just put players who meet the B list criteria in.

Our full squad including B list:
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/clubs/club=52919/squad/index.html

Like I say, I don't know if you can just put players on the B list at any point in the season.

Tosin's too old for the youth league but possibly Bolton, he's on the B list but I don't see it.

Seen Nmecha there and didn't see it was his brother, I don't think Nmecha (Lukas) is on the B list, weirdly enough, might have been because he was injured. Not sure what the rules are on whether you can just put players who meet the B list criteria in.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2400510.html

We can put him in the squad tonight as long as we registered him before midnight last night.

Smith, Davenport and Francis are also missing from the EDS team, but I suppose it's more likely that they're all being rested as we've already qualified.

Maybe because they listened to Pep?

"Against Feyenoord I will change the team completely”.

Than Pep must've said this in another interview from the one I saw. Because in that interview he said that the players who didn't play this Saturday would start. But he than went on a separate question about Foden and Diaz as talented players who learn a lot and should stay focussed for when the manager does a surprise call up.

Anyways other than that I think too many on here do underestimate Feyenoord. I expect us to win, but margins over 3 goals difference is far fetched. It smells of very short memories that I find hard to get. Last time Pep rotated a lot we only got through on penalties vs Wolves not so long ago. So why this would be different beats me.

I expect a lot of changes but still a very strong line up to keep the winning streak going. If the score is nice and the likes of Foden and Diaz are on the bench, Pep might hand them their CL debut. And if both or one of them starts I just hope he player will be a huge succes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.