Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2400510.html

We can put him in the squad tonight as long as we registered him before midnight last night.
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/clubs/club=52919/squad/index.html

Smith, Davenport and Francis are also missing from the EDS team, but I suppose it's more likely that they're all being rested as we've already qualified.
All on the B list although doubtful we'll have that many youngsters involved.

I've seen that, but I don't necessarily believe it can't be the case that we registered Nmecha yesterday and that webpage hasn't been updated.
Maybe not updated, although those B list players were added at the same time as Stones injury update.

It would be surprising Feyenoord played their full team. This game is a dead rubber for them even more than it is for us.

Than Pep must've said this in another interview from the one I saw. Because in that interview he said that the players who didn't play this Saturday would start. But he than went on a separate question about Foden and Diaz as talented players who learn a lot and should stay focussed for when the manager does a surprise call up.

Anyways other than that I think too many on here do underestimate Feyenoord. I expect us to win, but margins over 3 goals difference is far fetched. It smells of very short memories that I find hard to get. Last time Pep rotated a lot we only got through on penalties vs Wolves not so long ago. So why this would be different beats me.

I expect a lot of changes but still a very strong line up to keep the winning streak going. If the score is nice and the likes of Foden and Diaz are on the bench, Pep might hand them their CL debut. And if both or one of them starts I just hope he player will be a huge succes.

Must have!

It would be surprising Feyenoord played their full team. This game is a dead rubber for them even more than it is for us.

Highly unlikely but if Feyenord win their last two games with Napoli losing both theirs then Feyenord will qualify for the Europa League Cup, so not a dead rubber as such.

supercity88 let's go with what you said and Shaktar win in Napoli, we only have to lose by more than 2-0 and we will finish in 2nd place in the group. So sorry we need to make sure that we win this game and finish top of the group. Yes we can play some of the other squad players in Donesk, should Napoli can a draw or a win there game tonight. otherb wise we would be in trouble should Shaktar win tonight. The best time to rest players is when the next round of the Carabao Cup comes round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.