Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I meant rest Danilo, not walker. We will comfortably beat them with whatever side we put out. We need to keep the legs fresh for Saturday away to Watford which will be a much harder game. All due respect to feyernood but this really should be a walk in the park.

A front four of Sterling Sane Bernardo and Jesus is more than enough to see them off. The premier league at this stage is more important.
The arrogance in this post..

With all the talk about storms in Holland is there any suggestion that the game could be called off?
Rotterdam weather is 20-40% chance of light-to-moderate rain for the match, so I doubt they'll call it off.

Sorry I meant rest Danilo, not walker. We will comfortably beat them with whatever side we put out. We need to keep the legs fresh for Saturday away to Watford which will be a much harder game. All due respect to feyernood but this really should be a walk in the park.

A front four of Sterling Sane Bernardo and Jesus is more than enough to see them off. The premier league at this stage is more important.
Trying to tempt fate after a good weekend?

Rest aguero, rest silva, rest de bruyne and rest walker and Mendy.

Bravo
Walker
Stones
Mangala
Fernandinho
Yaya
Delph
Sterling
Bernardo
Sane
Jesus

Why in the world would we start a team full of players that have barely (or never) played a competitive match together in our opening CL tie, away from home, in a volatile atmosphere?

That's what many thought when we played at Celtic last year

Full strength until it doesn't have to be, if the result is not in doubt. Overconfidence kills CL dreams!

Thank goodness you are no where near team selection - we will comfortably beat them with whatever side we put out - good god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.