Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Will be my second Euro away, just got two tickets!

Anyone know if it'll be better to stay in Rotterdam or stay in Amsterdam and get a train back there after the game?

Will be my second Euro away, just got two tickets!

Anyone know if it'll be better to stay in Rotterdam or stay in Amsterdam and get a train back there after the game?
Take a look through the thread, the answers are there.

A few very helpful posts from Feyenoord supporters too.

I am staying in Rotterdam two nights, it's only 25-40 mins by train from Schipol airport.

Take a look through the thread, the answers are there.

A few very helpful posts from Feyenoord supporters too.

I am staying in Rotterdam two nights, it's only 25-40 mins by train from Schipol airport.
Sorry I was being lazy, will be staying in Amsterdam just the one night, the trains look easy enough back there after the game. Can't wait now!

Sorry I was being lazy, will be staying in Amsterdam just the one night, the trains look easy enough back there after the game. Can't wait now!
Ha! Maybe my post came across as being harsh, it wasn't meant that way, what I was trying to say, was that without specific info as to your requirements, it would have been hard to know what you were trying to find out, no apology needed. See you out there ;o)

Surprised my 6000 points got anywhere near a ticket.

Not really. I think the novelty of CL away trips has worn off for many, apart from the really big games. Travelling to and from these games can be a pain, very expensive and can cause problems for those who still work.

I've been toying with going to the game on a day trip, but it would mean arriving back in Manchester at 1-2 am and then having to wait 2-3 hours for the first train to Leeds. Or leaving my car at the airport and having a "dry" day. On balance the appeal of the game just isn't that great considering its on telly.

Tickets still available. Most fans need some certainty that they will be able to get a ticket before they book their travel. But if they wait for ticket information then the price of flights can rocket, especially with the short notice of this game.
Driving is not a bad option with 4/5 in the car.
Hope it's an option as that's what I'm doing. Not an option with five in car but not a problem with four unless it's going to be too squashed for the two in the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.