Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Yep I'm one of those that'll be missing out on this due to work commitments, any other Matchday I would've been all over this fixture.

Very jealous of those attending......enjoy!

Thanks Danamy. Hopefully we will come back with the 3 points as well as a few hangovers.

Gutted to be missing out on this one.... Soon as the group was drawn, was hoping it'd be later in the year as couldnt make it early doors... of course it was the first game.

hope you all have fun ladies and gents and stay safe blues

Gutted to be missing out on this one.... Soon as the group was drawn, was hoping it'd be later in the year as couldnt make it early doors... of course it was the first game.

hope you all have fun ladies and gents and stay safe blues

Cheers mate

We are driving , using the tunnel £30 each way and staying in an apartment on the night 10 mins from the ground (AirBNB £40 each),from what our Dutch City fans say I think we will head to Oude Haven and Witte de Withstraat in the afternoon /evening on the day of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.