Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

40 years a Cityfan. They never played closer to where I live ever. Great draw but it won't be easy as it's the first game in the group phases. Expect it to be like Celtic away last year.

Anyways for the ones staying in Rotterdam on the day, get the metro to Blaak station. It's just across Oude Haven where you have plenty of pubs/bars and it's a great part of the city. If the weather is nice you can use the terraces near the old harbour.
After getting wasted you go back to Blaak station and going south only one stop to Rotterdam-Zuid station. From there only 10-15min walk to stadium.

Near Central Station is another decent place to have plenty of drinks.

Don't go to Coolsingel. It'll be loaded with the wrong kind of Feyenoord fans with lots of police.

Rotterdam is a great city if you know it. Lot better than Amsterdam what is actually a shit town and only focussed on ripping off tourists. Best one of the bigger cities is The Hague. But don't bother, just go to Rotterdam.

Me and my lad land in Rotterdam the Tuesday evening. Staying till Thursday afternoon. Any tips appreciated

Me and my lad land in Rotterdam the Tuesday evening. Staying till Thursday afternoon. Any tips appreciated
There is a viewing tower called the Euro mast .it has bar and restaurant get great view of the City and worth a visit

Pleasantly surprise to get a ticket for this game.
Looks like any season card holder in the cup scheme will get a ticket.

How's the sale going? Any idea how many left or at what points will they sell out?

Think this is too soon for me but looking out of interest and you can still get a one way flight to Eindhoven from Manchester on the day of the game for £25. It's pretty tight time wise; lands at 16.00, and its just over an hour on the train to Rotterdam, so it might not leave much time to soak up the atmosphere before the game but assuming no delays it should leave enough time for a drink or 2.

Getting back on the cheap is looking pretty difficult unless you stay on in Holland/Belgium for an extra couple of days!

Think this is too soon for me but looking out of interest and you can still get a one way flight to Eindhoven from Manchester on the day of the game for £25. It's pretty tight time wise; lands at 16.00, and its just over an hour on the train to Rotterdam, so it might not leave much time to soak up the atmosphere before the game but assuming no delays it should leave enough time for a drink or 2.

Getting back on the cheap is looking pretty difficult unless you stay on in Holland/Belgium for an extra couple of days!

Yeah, I thought with the amount of flights to Amsterdam with multiple airlines that the prices might stay reasonable but they rocketed to well over £200 for most options on the night the draw was made. Of course, it should be noted that they probably didn't start so cheap in the first place as the date of the game is so close and those flights were already probably quite full before any City fans jumped on them. I saved about £60 flying home on the Friday morning instead of the Thursday evening but like a dick I'm paying more than that saving for a hotel room on the Thursday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.