Fighting on the terraces...

once again the man city facists get aggressive if you even think about questioning the mangers ability during the game. No matter what my opinions on hughes I defend every city fans right to question whomever they want to and when they want to.

The way to deal with it is shout the opposite not to critise (often threaten) others expressing their thoughts

Much to many peoples dissapointment a difference of opinion and a difference of opinion in how and when to express these thoughts does not make you a better or worse City fan.

Ultimatley views are being expressed because people care about city and there are many views on how this should be done and who really is to say which is right and which is wrong.

jimMCFC said:
yeah up at the top near me, the mates did well to separate the two!
there was also a small scuffle after we scored!, some spikey haired fella got pushed or sumin

was the city fan called marco who got thrown out for a havin a beer in the stadium the same marco on ;ere?
not me pal i was in tenerifey as my early posts will prove 'thanks' but before you point the finger get the facts right

CBlue said:
So now our management team has split the dressing room & split the terraces? Fuck me, have these guys been trained using the Israel/Palestine book of how to bring unity to a situation?

Talk about divide & fucking conquer.
agreed, these fu*krs are destroying the club

i didn't point the finger!
just asked

wasn't complaining!, he was prety courteous

blue85moon said:
It was a mix of fans to be honest...a lot of the Santander faces and then quite a lot of kids.

For years I have supported City fans - and always said to people that I didn't think there was a lot of nob heads who go to the games but since Schalke, Santander and now today, there is literally no defence - we have a lot of fans who are going to the games with this "m**ich attitude" - someone nearly started on me in a bar on Thursday for suggesting that he should support his team rather than calling hughes a "m**ich ****" or singing about how much he hates man united. If I'm honest, the type of people are reflected on here as well - people are not allowed to have an opinion that is different anymore without somebody jumping down their throat and its an absolute joke. We should stick together

The whole country is laughing at us self imploding...again!

like u said about opinions.....if fans want to go on about munich, so what , its there opinion so U KEEP UR nose out

msix said:
blue85moon said:
It was a mix of fans to be honest...a lot of the Santander faces and then quite a lot of kids.

For years I have supported City fans - and always said to people that I didn't think there was a lot of nob heads who go to the games but since Schalke, Santander and now today, there is literally no defence - we have a lot of fans who are going to the games with this "m**ich attitude" - someone nearly started on me in a bar on Thursday for suggesting that he should support his team rather than calling hughes a "m**ich ****" or singing about how much he hates man united. If I'm honest, the type of people are reflected on here as well - people are not allowed to have an opinion that is different anymore without somebody jumping down their throat and its an absolute joke. We should stick together

like u said about opinions.....if fans want to go on about ******, so what , its there opinion so U KEEP UR nose out

I'm sick of hearing songs about the fucking rags when we aren't playing them, Munchen songs or any others for that matter, keep them for derbies and get behind the team.

msix said:
blue85moon said:

like u said about opinions.....if fans want to go on about ******, so what , its there opinion so U KEEP UR nose out

Sorry, but I can't keep my nose out of something that is so obviously the wrong thing to do.

Cheesy said:
westie said:
you'll regret that some day pal

???

well if you got involved in something that aint anything to do with you only because you thought it was wrong and you got a bad hiding or even worse stabbed and left behind a loving family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.