Films that you like, but are ruined by one character. Or a stupid plot line.

Scrappy Doo. Made one of my favourite childhood cartoons unfuckingwatchable.

I detested scrappy doo. He literally shat all over that programme and even now, I feel that the fucker who came up with that character should be put in blocks so all who grew up with that programme can take their revenge.

I detested scrappy doo. He literally shat all over that programme and even now, I feel that the fucker who came up with that character should be put in blocks so all who grew up with that programme can take their revenge.

He was a little ****, too right. And don’t get me started that cock dogtanian from the muskehounds. It was a good cartoon but he stunk the place out

The dodgy cop in 3 Billboards Outside Epping Missouri ruined the film for me. And he won an Oscar, a Bafta and a Golden Globe for his performance in it I believe. That tells me the people that vote for these things are as f**ked as both his character and his portrayal of it.

Oh and I would happily slap whoever cast f**king Plan B in the Sweeney Film. In fact any tw*t who had anything to do with the making of that film.

The dodgy cop in 3 Billboards Outside Epping Missouri ruined the film for me. And he won an Oscar, a Bafta and a Golden Globe for his performance in it I believe. That tells me the people that vote for these things are as f**ked as both his character and his portrayal of it.

Are you having a laugh? He was exceptionally good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.