Finsbury Park mosque attack

This forum has been described as a haven for right wing white nationalists. Descriptions are not always accurate

Well if there is one mosque in the country it is accurate, then its this one.
It's been shut down before then allowed to reopen but toId to get it's house in order.

Abu Hamza ran the place for a time, he who advocates non Muslims should be killed and has himself been convicted of terrorism charges.

Like I said, this idiot has essentially poured kerosene on top of a fire.

Goodness knows what will happen now.

It was shut down years ago after Abu Hamza was preaching there but has since reopened with new staff in place.
He's basically repeating what Tommy Robinson has said on Twitter.
Seems like the Imam of the Mosque actually acted bravely and prevented further loss of life. Tommy won't be tweeting this though so maybe his followers are unaware of the situation at the mosque now.

"I would like to particularly thank our imam, Mohammed Mahmoud, whose bravery and courage helped calm the immediate situation after the incident and prevented further injuries and potential loss of life."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-mosque-latest-terror-attack-london-live/

My old gaffer many many years ago warned me there would be a civil war in this country,it seems his thoughts are getting closer by the week,2 wrongs don't make a right,but a can of worms is well and truly opened now

I worked with a bloke who said the same. I laughed it off, but if things escalate anymore over the next few years, it might happen.

Seems like the Imam of the Mosque actually acted bravely and prevented further loss of life. Tommy won't be tweeting this though so maybe his followers are unaware of the situation at the mosque now.

"I would like to particularly thank our imam, Mohammed Mahmoud, whose bravery and courage helped calm the immediate situation after the incident and prevented further injuries and potential loss of life."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-mosque-latest-terror-attack-london-live/
Yes the Imam appears to have prevented the attacker from getting a more serious beating from angry witnesses.

Wo, hang on mate im not repeating anybody!

It's a known fact.
And I'm all for the leaders of the Muslim community to do as much as they can to stop extreme radicalization, and show leadership.

I don't see why any past history at the mosque is any justification for driving a van into a group of people outside. It's obfuscation.

I don't see why any past history at the mosque is any justification for driving a van into a group of people outside. It's obfuscation.

Don't think anyone on here is giving it any justification whatsoever. Its disgusting and evil and everyone has said that.

My old gaffer many many years ago warned me there would be a civil war in this country,it seems his thoughts are getting closer by the week,2 wrongs don't make a right,but a can of worms is well and truly opened now

I'd like to think people in this country are more sensible than that. It's understandable that there's been a backlash, but not excusable. Whatever the provocation, we have to remind ourselves that it's a tiny minority of cnuts who stir things up.

If things continue like this, though, there will have to be some review of security versus personal liberty.

This was always ever increasingly likely as ISIS and wannabe ISIS attack the west. Unfortunately there are enough members of society unwilling to think things through. EDL and the like have always been a bit of a joke but with the increase in attacks from Islam identifying people I worry this country will see the rise of some proper right wing groups like that of in the US.

In this case: if it's politically motivated it's terrorism, if it's not it could be an emotional revenge attack which would be simple murder. Apparently he said he wants to kill all muslims though so I think that falls under politically motivated. I know why the media will call it a right wing attack, but I think that's missing the mark - right wing suggests nationalism/racial dominance in the extreme, this is a case where the individual is revenge attacking a particular demographic, within which is a group that is attacking his people/country. If he equally wanted all immigrations of different ethnicities deported you could call him right wing. Obviously it'd do nobody any favours for the media to point this out but in assessing it, this is the case I feel - acting upon one of the most basic of human instincts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.