Fire ,fire,but no one to put it out.

I preferred it better on here when you weren't around to spout your drivel. Was it a ban or did people just get fed up with you being a **** so you thought you'd lie low for a while?
Sooner you fuck off again the better.

A typical response from someone who cannot argue his case, is convinced he is right and hates to hear opinions he doesn't like because he can't cope with them in a rational and polite way.

I am pleased that the fire service is determined to modernise and save money. Requiring people to reapply for their jobs is a normal way organisations do this.

Only in the public services, where many employees have a jobs for life mentality, can this be seen as anything unusual.

A typical response from someone who cannot argue his case, is convinced he is right and hates to hear opinions he doesn't like because he can't cope with them in a rational and polite way.

I am pleased that the fire service is determined to modernise and save money. Requiring people to reapply for their jobs is a normal way organisations do this.

Only in the public services, where many employees have a jobs for life mentality, can this be seen as anything unusual.
Only very shoddily run companies with a profit profit at all costs approach, it inveriably leads to poor productivity and low moral within the structure of any organisation without shitting on your staff. It's something I never did and never needed to. It's nice to bed out of a rat race run by accountants these days, I did my time and happily collect my dole and spend my time doing what I want.

Cant they just call their bluff and let them sack them? They'd back down before they sacked anybody and realised it would cost millions and months to train new recruits.
we as public need to stand strong with these heroes as well.

Cant they just call their bluff and let them sack them? They'd back down before they sacked anybody and realised it would cost millions and months to train new recruits.
we as public need to stand strong with these heroes as well.

Heroes is a tad strong there fella, in cases like this 99% of us don't have the knowledge to comment, I wouldn't trust the government or an employee with a vested interest, most posters just take a side due to ideological bias.

Well we are balloting for strike, this is not about the shifts anymore this is about the sacking and re employing and the changes of our terms and conditions with a like it or lump it attitude, if I bullied someone at work like they are doing to us I'd be sacked, it's scandalous, the management have taken this to a whole new level and there's a lot of angry people now who have had enough, looks like a bleak xmas for us.

And that's a typical reply from a greedy fat cat. I don't have a clue who you are but I don't like you and you're attitude is disgusting. I sincerely hope you never require the services of the brilliant firemen and women out there.

Well it seems the pressure from social media, the media in general the way management have gone about the whole issue and some very dodgy tweets from the chief fire officer have forced the fire authority to withdraw the threat to sack and re employ us all. I hope they can now sort this shit out and we can all move on

Well it seems the pressure from social media, the media in general the way management have gone about the whole issue and some very dodgy tweets from the chief fire officer have forced the fire authority to withdraw the threat to sack and re employ us all. I hope they can now sort this shit out and we can all move on
Great news.
"If the workers take a notion
They can stop all speeding trains
Every ship upon the ocean
They can tie with mighty chains
Every wheel in the creation
Every mine and every mill
Fleets and armies of the nation
Will at their command stand still"
Solidarity forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.