first time in Colin Bell Level 3 tomorrow...

Don't forget your flask. Might be cold. Seriously it's a great view, you may not get people doing the Poznan but it's worth it imho.

I have a seasoncard there - my comments are that it is not as bad (atomosphere wise) as is sometimes made ut.

That said i am probably going to relocate next year as I have had games recently in the family stand and CB level 1 and think that is is a beter view - in L3 it somethime feels as if you are watchng tele because you are so high up

No, its a better view than i expected when i was up there. Wooly jumper and jeans will be fine. :)

You can see all the movement from players like Silva, Nasri, Aguero from an overhead which i reallly liked! Enjoy.

imo.

The front rows of the Colin Bell Stand are the best seats in the stadium in my opinion. See you up there!

Tier 2 are the best seats. You get the same perspective/angle of view as you do from front of Tier 3, but you are closer.

There are only good seats at the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.