First word that comes into your head when describing Rishi Sunak.

That’s bollocks I’m afraid. Yet more desperation.

I’ve simply said that Sunak’s family have worked hard, gone out to work everyday and did well for themselves. You seem to get annoyed by this, but that’s something for you to deal, as hard as it may be for you. You’ve also tried to make out that Sunak’s grandparents were somehow well off when they first came to the UK, which is patently untrue.

In my opinion Starmer hams it up with regard to his working class background; that he plays on this for political reasons, particularly the bit about his father being looked down upon. I find this odd given that his Dad worked for himself, was a skilled worker and had his own home.

His father may have made a decent living out of this, maybe not - unlike yourself I don’t condescendingly assume that all sole traders are poorly paid - but personally I find it odd that Starmer talks about his father in the way he does given the facts of the matter. Seems to go down well with yourself though, given that you appear to really dislike people working hard and getting on.
You’ve totally misrepresented my post about Sunak’s parents and grandparents a few times now which is obviously deliberate because no one can be stupid enough to misinterpret what I posted.

You’ve not explained why what I’ve posted is bollocks, presumably because it’s not and a five minute Google search would be sufficient to prove me correct. As for me being annoyed, that’s another made up opinion of yours to try and deflect from a reality that you don’t want to admit. When everything you post is comedy gold, why would I be annoyed?

Imagine not voting Tory = Being a communist.

Running out of ideas, methinks.

Some people say Starmer is basically Thatcher. Others say he’s basically Lenin.

I think he’s actually one of the Neutral Planet folk from Futurama. You know the “If I don’t survive, tell my wife ‘Hello’” guy.

Anyway back on topic.

Homunculus.

slimy

If I could have a second word it would start and end with the letter T and consist of four letters.

You’ve totally misrepresented my post about Sunak’s parents and grandparents a few times now which is obviously deliberate because no one can be stupid enough to misinterpret what I posted.

You’ve not explained why what I’ve posted is bollocks, presumably because it’s not and a five minute Google search would be sufficient to prove me correct. As for me being annoyed, that’s another made up opinion of yours to try and deflect from a reality that you don’t want to admit. When everything you post is comedy gold, why would I be annoyed?
You’re talking bollocks because I’ve never tried to pretend that Sunak and Starmer had similarly middle or working class upbringings.

I’ve merely pointed out that Sunak’s mother had her own business, and that Starmer’s father had his own business. One may have made a better living out of it than the other, but that’s life. No one is trying to deny that Sunak went to an expensive school as that’s well documented. But he went there because his parents worked hard and earned the money to pay for the fees.

Fundamentally I find Starmer’s comments about his working class background to be disingenuous and politically motivated. His actions here appear to be motivated by the fact that they go down well with people like yourself, because you seem to get very angry about the fact that some people just work hard and do well for themselves.

They wouldn’t impact my thinking because, as I’ve said, I couldn’t give two shits what someone’s parents did for a living or what class they were. That’s it in a nutshell.

You’re talking bollocks because I’ve never tried to pretend that Sunak and Starmer had similarly middle or working class upbringings.

I’ve merely pointed out that Sunak’s mother had her own business, and that Starmer’s father had his own business. One may have made a better living out of it than the other, but that’s life. No one is trying to deny that Sunak went to an expensive school as that’s well documented. But he went there because his parents worked hard and earned the money to pay for the fees.

Fundamentally I find Starmer’s comments about his working class background to be disingenuous and politically motivated. His actions here appear to be motivated by the fact that they go down well with people like yourself, because you seem to get very angry about the fact that some people just work hard and do well for themselves.

They wouldn’t impact my thinking because, as I’ve said, I couldn’t give two shits what someone’s parents did for a living or what class they were. That’s it in a nutshell.
If we ignore the bloviation and incorrect made up assumptions which are completely irrelevant, the crux of your interminable posts appears to be that it annoys you that Starmer says he comes from a working class background, and it annoys you because his father was self employed just like millions of other working class people. If you think that’s more disingenuous than Sunak saying he worked in his mum’s shop then I’m afraid it’s just your Tory prejudices showing through.

It’s well documented that Sunak went to Winchester. So what’s the relevance here?

What’s the problem with working hard, earning decent money and wanting to give your children the best education?
I know I shouldn't feed trolls, but just in case anyone hasn't realised that's what you are, or in case you are actually as dumb as you make out, the relevance is that you are claiming that Rishi Sunak is just a middle class boy who has done well for himself.

Day fees of in excess of £30K pa say that's not the case.

With 2 siblings who also needed a better education that State Schools provide that's £100K pa in school fees if they are there at same time.

As Jim Royle would say ...Middle Class my arse!

I know I shouldn't feed trolls, but just in case anyone hasn't realised that's what you are, or in case you are actually as dumb as you make out, the relevance is that you are claiming that Rishi Sunak is just a middle class boy who has done well for himself.

Day fees of in excess of £30K pa say that's not the case.

With 2 siblings who also needed a better education that State Schools provide that's £100K pa in school fees if they are there at same time.

As Jim Royle would say ...Middle Class my arse!
I see you haven’t answered my question, as to what’s wrong with people working hard and choosing to give their children a good education?

I suspect you aren’t going to give an answer because, quite frankly, you haven’t got one, and you’re simply here to have a pop. But I’m the troll, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.