Fishing

that's one of the biggest problems with starter kits.

No matter what species, they won't touch a badly presented bait. If the line's too thick he won't catch anything.

went to the angling shop at hurst cross today and asked the guy what to get to start a bit of canal fishing,told him i dident have a clue and he told me to get a pole a cpl of the floats and line a de-goarger(spelling??) and a few maggots he said the sweet corn could be used,so we're of on the canal early doors for and hour or two to see how we go..

stonie said:
went to the angling shop at hurst cross today and asked the guy what to get to start a bit of canal fishing,told him i dident have a clue and he told me to get a pole a cpl of the floats and line a de-goarger(spelling??) and a few maggots he said the sweet corn could be used,so we're of on the canal early doors for and hour or two to see how we go..

How did you get on, did you get a pole. My son used to fish on the Bridgie, could pull fish out of puddle on the side of the road if you know what I mean hahaha. Sadly he turned to other things. I am convinced he could have fished for England. Stick with it, hope you had a good day even if you blanked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.