Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

One of my Blue mates is a Market Trader, he’ll be at this one, wouldn’t make it otherwise on a Saturday, there’s a balance.

What else would you be doing at 8pm on a Saturday night? Just asking as I’d personally just be going for a couple of pints and a chat with a few blue mates, not much difference for me.
It's not what I would be doing.
It's the fact I have to go out of my way at a shit time cos some fucker in America or China can watch the game at a time that suits them

I assume September games haven’t been announced yet, rather than all ours are staying put?

It's not what I would be doing.
It's the fact I have to go out of my way at a shit time cos some fucker in America or China can watch the game at a time that suits them
On the flip side, you now have your Saturday to enjoy with your mates and don't need to watch the Masked Singer in the evening.

I must be in the minority who is more than happy to have an 8pm kick off instead of the lifeless 12:30 ones which I absolutely detest. I only live about 10 miles from the ground so I don’t have the same travel issues as a lot on here.
you will when cant use car trying to get home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.